she wanna fuck w the juu(11)

(read in dark mode)
Vote!!
Comment!!
-bri⭐️

No quote this chapter .

Juu's pov
See look.. I was walking to the sto when i seen this fine ass jawn I mean she was pressure.
So I went ova to shawty and I said.. " yoo ma you look real beautiful and I like your hair" .
Of course shawty thought i was faking interest so She gon say "you don't even mean dat shit nor do you like my hair but thank you tho"
and I was like man I do , I like yo eyes especially and that's how I got shorty number .
"Man do you know ha name?" .
Of course I do it's 'bri' and we going on a slight date today so ima catch you later gang . "ight be safe".
We dapped eachother up then went our separate ways.

🔐🔜
_________
today at 7:21

aye shawty you ready ?

I got a name nigga .
and yea

my bad ma
send me ya address

it's cool or w.e
2776 pontiac st.

bet  be there in 10 mins .
read at
7:27

...

I pulled up to Bri house and went and knocked on the door . She came out looking fine asf I just wanna eat ha ass . "Boo nigga staring mad hard"  she said laughing, My fault mama you just look good .. asf . She said thank you and I went and opened the car door for her before getting in on my side and pulling off. I let her bluetooth to my car so she can play some music and the first song she played was Outside by Mo3. Rapping along she looked beautiful asf man.

....

We pulled up to the arcade
(wanted it to be chill-bri)
She was about to open her door by herself andI slapped her hand away. Let me be a gentleman damn I said and she laughed . "You funny asf but ig" , I got out the car and ran over to her side and opened the door helping her out. "Thank you she said dropping my hand" . Damn mama why you drop my hand , "aw my bad I didn't know you wanted to hold hands"
(shawty slow-bri)
yeaa.. So give me yo hand slow one I said thumping her hand a little bit. I guided her into the arcade asking her what she wanted to do first and she choose go-carts.
(ima just skip over the date and go to pictures-bri)

(type of picture they took)
(imagine it as them)

we gang for real not for fake .

After the arcade we went out to eat won't bore y'all with details tho. I took her home and i actually got a kiss (not on the cheek), and she told me she was gon text me . I think I found me a lil lady.

short lil chapter of juu and bri .
so cute lolz

note from the author
Sorry for spelling and grammar errors
if you can't skip past them this book is not for you.
xoxo- bri ⭐️

SINCE I ALWAYS HAVE TO REMIND YALL.
VOTE!!
COMMENT!!
SUBSCRIBE!!- lol
if you a ghost reader smd respectfully.
-bri ⭐️

ghost reader; noun
/ghost/ /reader/

some one who reads without interacting with the story.