Hero Of The Month

A/N: Just a short chapter about hero of the month since I completely forgot to announce the hero of the month, but yeah. Thanks TwincessAhsoka for reminding me, so I'll just add these as a timestamp in between the story. You readers can figure out where these go. All of these are from third-person POV.

"Attention students" Principal Wallers announces over the screen(You know. Like the TV thing that they use). "It's hard to believe this month has gone by so fast, and we're already at the point where we have our first hero of the month" She states. "With that, Super Hero High is pleased to announce that the hero of the month is Freya."

Everyone begins to cheer for Freya as Principal Wallers talks about Freya and shows the video with recorded messages from other students and some of her greatest saves.

"Freya is one of the daughters of Flash. She inherited her father's power of super speed. Freya constantly speeds in to save the day when she is needed" A video of Freya speeding into a building on fire and then running out with a ton of people plays before switching over to recorded videos from the students starting with Faith.

"Freya is an amazing person and a great best friend. She is talented and is a great leader and teammate" Faith says in the video. Freya hugs her best friend who was sitting right beside her. Dahlia's video was up next. "Freya is a really cool person, she and I get along really well. If there's ever someone you need that you can count on, it's Freya." The video switches to Fernandez and Fleta.

"Freya is an amazing older sister, she knows how to control her powers really well and not crash into walls unlike this one over here," Fleta says motioning to Fernandez. "Hey!" Fernandez replied. Everyone laughed at this, and Freya smiled at both her siblings who were sitting a few meters away hanging out with their friends and the other group.

(I mean like Dahlia's group are hanging out with Samuel's group. So the so-called "Other group" is the other group. As Fleta and Fernandez are in different groups).

Hannah's video plays next "Freya is a super detective. I've learned a lot from her, and she always catches the criminal" The video ends as it switches to a live camera of Freya sitting with Faith, Faith's boyfriend Richard, and Freya's boyfriend Oscar(Green Arrow's son - 20) who had come to visit them.

Freya smiles at the camera as Principal Wallers talks. "No matter what, Freya always runs into to save the day and that's why Freya is Hero of the month is Freya"

The video camera stops as a picture of Freya appears on the screen.

"Freya. Hero of the month"