OH MA GOSH!!!

OK SERIOUSLY!!!

@BooBear33, doll, YOU. CANNOT. CALL. DIBS.

I'm going to state this again for all my readers.

If you want to write a story with one of my characters, I'd prefer them not being the main character(since all my characters are my babies, all you author's out there understand), but if you'd like to do maybe a co-star or one-shot, please let me know and ask for permission!! Plus, send me the story title!! I'd love to read it! (and, if I like the identity you've chosen for the character, I might ask to use it!!)

K, lemme state this again:I'd prefer you not using my babies as your character, but, WITH MY PERMISSION, I'm okay with a co-star or one shot.

PS: I might do a story on the characters from my 'Superheroes!!!!' chappy, and a new one I'm adding below!

LUNA

She's part of a group of unaging women on the moon who protect it. She fell to Earth and started fighting crime. She wears a suit made of pure silver and a silver mace. She also has silver hair and is really tall.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Ok! Everyone got the point? You can use my characters in one-shots or as co-stars IF YOU ASKED FOR MY PERMISSION AND I SAID YES. You cannot call dibs on a character since it's MINE! -coff coff BooBear33 coff coff- So yeah!! I might write another girl group book!! Yay!!

Ok, no offense to SuspiraMoon(ps, if your reading, my friend would marry you since you like Batman so much! He LOOOOOVES Batman!!), but if I ever feel like I've got too many stories, I go to her page(again, no offence.) xD

K I'm gonna shut up now I'm rambeling.

BAII

MADELINE