Tryantess(Title Change?)

Where Loki failed, another succeeded. After taking the Avengers -and most of the world- hostage, self-proclaimed Queen Emberliss ruled with an iron fist.

The New X-Men lead the rebels in secret, hiding under rocks and never leaving a trail. When it is decided Emberliss' reign must end, there is only one plan: Find the Avengers, and destroy the tyrantess. But has all hope been lost?

Prologue:

"If it makes you feel any better, I'll take good care of your precious world." Emberliss cooed, gently lifting Thor's chin. The Asgardian was too weak to resist, his energy drained in the fight. "It'll be shaped in my image, and let's be honest, my image is beauty itself." The raven-haired woman smiled, pulling down her armored breastplate suggestively. Gathering all his strength, Thor whispered,"If you are beauty itself, then beauty and evil have been merged together, with evil dominating."

Emberliss scowled, then waved her minions over. Hustling over, the ugly-faced creatures stared up at her, waiting for a command. "Take him to my castle dungeon for now. He will be dealt with later." She ordered, and the hunch-backed things nodded and harshly dragged the Asgardian away. Walking to the broken window, Emberliss smiled and looked down on the city. "Midgard is mine, and there is nothing anyone can do about it." She said to herself, cackling slightly. "Vengeance is mine."

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I think I might actually write this one, but I wanted my unicorns' input.

What d'yall think?

Btw: I'm Canadian, but I like saying "y'all" and things like that. It's a source of entertainment for me.

Please lemme know if you like it!!

MADELINE