Love Equally

Now The Marriage of Ruvya is Going on at Oberoi Mansion.

After the Marriage Function

~Omkara

Ever Since I Came from Goa after Collecting Evidence Against Veer I found Gauri So lost and Alone.She is all being alone at all time.Not Even speaking with anybody.Not Even to me. Just will answer My Questions and again to the silent Mode She is behaving totally different.She is not my chirpy chiraiya.she become a so Silent Girl. I want to talk to her and ask her what has happened to her but Due to this Veer And Svetlana Problem I couldn't take a time and Speak to her. But now everything is Over. I will definitely speak to her. I know I am fool that I didn't share anything regarding this problem to her as she already went through a lot I don't even want to trouble her Lot dragging her into this. And I definitely know if she involve in this Sveltlana will definitely try to do something to her it's better she stay away from this.i can't afford to lose her. I couldn't spare my time a lot to her after we confess our love to her.A Lot problem aroused.I am so ashamed of myself that I couldn't give time to her. I will give all my time to her from now on. I just hope she did forgive me for hiding this Veer and Svetlana problem from her.

We entered Oberoi Mansion along with the newly wedded couple. I want my chiraiya beside me. But she is nowhere to be seen.. Suddenly Dadi

Gauri Aarthi ki thali lo

(Gauri bring Pooja thal)

And Mom

Aur Kalash bhi lao jaldi kitna time lagaogi

(And bring kalash too..How much time you will take)

What's going on here!? Is she a servant !? She is my Wife.Anika Bhabhi is standing with Shivaay No one asked her to do anything but why Gauri!?.Why everyone is calling her..

I saw my chiraiya Coming In a fast pace with Aarthi ki thali in a Hand and kalash in other hand and that too with her heavy Dress. No one step forward to help her..

She come and give it the thali and Kalash to Mom. And move back.. I just couldn't refrain myself. I started to walk towards her..

Om Kahan jaa rahe ho

(Om where are you going)

Asked Shivaay

Gauri ke paas

(To Gauri)

I replied..

Woh wahi kadi hai nah ..tum yahan kade raho humare paas.

(She is there only.. Come and stand near us)

I don't know but I felt offended.He is standing with his wife and Rudy with his wife Why can't I go and stand with my wife..Before I could go to her.Mom give her thaali and ask her too kept in the Pooja Room. She walked from there without a word.. I was just starting at her retreating back..

It's family pic time.come let's take a family selfie..

Said Rudy

I was expecting my chiraiya to come.But she is no where in the seen and none notice that she is Missing I felt an anger Raised in myself.. I just went from there in search of my wife..

I saw her moving towards Kitchen..

Gauri

I called her

Ji Omkaraji

She asked with a Confusion..

Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho