IMPORTANT!!

Hello readers, Hope you're all doing well and good. May God bless us all.

So today, I am making an announcement that the book is on hold though I don't know the period, until when. 

And to be honest, I never had any plot in my mind of what exactly would happen , all the compelled events except for the ending or some sort of blurb. I wrote whatever I felt and wanted. So basically, it was all on the mood. The purpose of this book was for my personal satisfaction and I don't know how did I even publish it. But what's done is now done.

And I know I did take long periods for the updates, which was quite upsetting me and I guess you all as well. 

And now , I have my exams and I have a long way to go. This is my last year of school and the most most most important one and I have to give my everything in it as this score will decide what my future has for me. Thereby, I just can't lose it. 

I am really sorry if I hurt anyone of your feelings. I too read and I know how it feels when someone just leaves the book in mid. And for that , My hearty apologies to you all. 

But I promise, I'll be back . I surely will because I have so many stories in my mind and some in my drafts and I can't wait to unfold them with regular updates. Perhaps, next year.  

And after all, I love writing and it has become my passion since last few years. so, how can I just drop it like scum in between. Not at all! So, there may be few updates in between, whenever I feel low or I would just add to my drafts for the coming year. 

Yeah, there are no compulsions for any of you to wait for me. If you wish, you may leave and I feel obliged to you for giving it a chance . And those, who can wait , you are most welcome. 

Thank you .

Take care ! And stay happy and healthy. 

Will meet you all soon :D