part 4

freddie's pov
i woke up to the sound of gentle crying. my mum want home and it wasn't me so unless carly came in during the night, it must've been sam. i got out of bed and looked at the clock. urgh it was midnight. i crept down the hall to the guest bedroom where the cry's were coming from. i opened the door and saw sam crying standing by the window.
f: sam
she looked at me with her puffy eyes. she then ran up to me and threw herself into my arms
f: sam what's wrong?
s: i got a text from my mom
f: is everything ok?
s: no she said she is kicking me out of the house and i have nowhere to go
she continued crying into my chest and i knew i could do something i just didn't know what.
f: awh sam, it's gonna be fine
s: i have nowhere to live
f: i'm sure me and carly can find room for you
s: i can't live here because your mom hates me and so do you and-
f: woah wait i don't hate you!
s: you act like you do
f: sam i promise i don't hate you and i'm sure carly will let you have her spare room
s: are you sure
f: positive
we stayed cuddled up for a bit.
f: we should probably get back to sleep
s: ok
i pick her up bridal style and try to put her back on the bed.
s: wait
f: what
s: can i sleep with you?
f: fine
i take sam to my room and lay her on my bed. i tuck her up and go out the room.
s: where you going
f: to the spare room
s: why
f: so you can sleep here
s: oh ok
she sounded quite upset but i knew she wouldn't want me sleeping with her. plus it would be quite weird as we aren't bf and gf. once i left the room, i heard crying again so i went back in, turned the light on and went over to where she was sleeping.
f: please tell me what's wrong sam
s: no i can't
f: please
s: maybe later but please stay with me
i got into bed with her and she scooched over to me.
f: better
she nuzzled her head into the crook of my neck and after a few minutes, she fell asleep. i gently ran my fingers through her hair and i eventually fell asleep.

sam's pov
i was really messed up about everything and i still felt rotten. i can't believe my mum kicked me out. all i wanted to do was cry but freddie found me and stuff. i really wanted to be protected right now and cuddled but he obviously doesn't realise that. i guess he doesn't care about me. all i need is love and protection coz i feel awful. i need somewhere to stay and i need to see carly. maybe she will let me stay with her. i don't know but i fell asleep in freddie's arms and that was it.

~ 3am ~

freddie's pov
i woke up again at 3am to sam sobbing in her sleep. i sit up in the bed and she sits up too. i was really shaken up about this and i didn't know what to do. i knew sam needed protection but i'm not good with that kind of stuff.

sam's pov
it's like 3am and i think freddie heard me crying again coz he sat up and i think i woke him up. i sat next to him and put my head on his shoulder and he took my hand is his. i shifted so i was sitting on his lap but he didn't do anything. i kept crying into his chest for hours but he just sat there sorta comforting me. he pulled the blanket over us and turned the tv on. that calmed me down a bit and i think i fell asleep again because i don't remember anything else.

freddie's pov
she shifted onto my lap and kept crying into my chest but i did it know what to do. i just sat there brushing my fingers through her golden locks. i decided to put the tv on which calmed her down a bit and i pulled the blanket over us so she could keep warm. i heard her breathing change and i guess that she fell asleep so i turned the tv off, snuggled back down and went back back to the spare room.

sam's pov
i woke up in the morning and freddie was gone so i started crying again. i needed freddie so bad right now.

A/N: OKK another one. if you liked please leave some feedback.

~Lily