part 7

Freddie's pov
sam and i have agreed that she is gonna stay at mine until my mom comes back. that isn't till the 6th of november and it's only the 12th of september. we've got a couple of weeks to sort out a place for her to go. we picked up some groceries on the way back from the smoothie and headed back to mine. i knew this would be another rough night but she's safe with me.
s: thanks again for letting me stay with you freddie
wow, sam calling me by my full name? that's odd.
f: eh no problem. let's find you a place to live
s: ok
i unlocked the door and we went inside.

Sam's pov
we got back to freddie's apartment and he started to cook dinner whilst i went for a shower. the words he said just wouldn't go out of my head. i really don't want to sleep on my own tonight so even a bed on the floor in freddie's room would be fine. sleeping in the spare room would be ok but i don't know if i would make it through the night. i get in the shower thinking about a lot of things.

Freddie's pov
Whilst sam is in the shower, i make her dinner and get the spare room ready. i don't know if she'll make it through the night with all the trauma she has been through today but oh well. if she needs me, my room is down the hall. she comes out the bathroom about 10 mins later looking for something to wear.
s: where are my clothes?
f: they are in the spare room
she goes to the bedroom and shuts the door to get ready.

Sam's pov
s: where are my clothes?
f: they are in the spare room
urgh. the spare room! oh well at least i have my own space. i go in and see a pair of shorts that i must've left at carly's so freddie must've gone and got them. there is also one of freddie's tshirts on top of it. i put the top on and all i could smell is his deodorant. i brushed my hair and went to the kitchen to find plates of food on the table.

Freddie's pov
sam came out in her shorts and one of my top and she looked so gorgeous i couldn't help but stare. she looked at the food i cooked and practically drooled over it. i put the plates of food onto the table and she tucked in straight away.
s: wow freddie this looks amazing
f: just like you
s: what
f: nothing
she took some chicken and ribs and just stared at it.
f: aren't you going to eat it?
s: yeaa i guess
f: what's wrong?
s: nothing

A/N: here's the second one of the night. if you enjoyed, please tell me and interact with the fanfic.

~ Lily