My Tryferós *Part 9*

Then next morning Mew and Gulf accompanied by Forth and Beam goes to the office.

Mew did his investigation and when those people never open their mouth, he have to do it on his way. He remove his watch and rolled up his sleeve. Gulf understand and turn of the screen of the room where Forth and Beam are watching.

They know what is happening inside there. After sometime Gulf turn on the screen.

Mew: Introduce yourself and tell why did you came to attack us last night.

"My name is Han, I work for Mr. Silveratio. He told me to attack both you and ask you to stop investigating on Tae and Tee murder case. Also to get all the evidence you guys got till now.

They stop the recording session and Mew goes to meeting room.

Beam: Do you think we can arrest Silveratio?

Gulf: We can but he will easily escape in court. The evidence is very weak. So far we can only prove:
1) Han have connection with Silveratio, with his voice record and call history.
2) Han came to attack us because of the case.
3) Huge amount transfer to a hitman from Mainar Pharmaceuticals.
All these are not easy to tell Silveratio behind the murder.

Mew: Wait... where is Forth?

Only then they realize Forth is not with them in the room. Three of them get out of the room and look for Forth but he is no where to be found.

Mew look at his staff and notice Kao is not in his place as well.

Mew: May... where is Kao?

May: Ohh... P' .. The boy... Forth just walk out of the room. He look disturbed, P'Kao try to stop him but he didn't stop. So P'Kao just follow him.

Gulf took his phone and called Kao.

Gulf: Kao, where are you? ... where is Forth.

Kao: I'm in middle of the road. I don't know where is going. He doesn't to stop either.

Gulf: Okay... just follow him. Turn your GPS on we will come there.

Beam felt worried.

They just followed the GPS and shockingly reached to a abandoned hospital. Looking at the place, Beam's eyes get bigger.

Gulf hold him.

Mew: Kao... where is Forth.

Kao pointed and they could see Forth seating on a bench.

Beam goes to Forth.

Mew: This is the hospital they two work right?

Gulf nodded.

He give air pod to Mew and ask him to connect to his phone. He already put his phone in Beam's pocket.

Beam: Forth...

Beam: Forth..

Beam: Tae...

Forth look at Beam.

Beam can see tears full eyes.