Chapter 7

Hua Cheng

"Thanks for joining me, He Xuan. As you being the ex of my sister, I know deep down that you care for her," I said with my hand on my chest.

"...why I'm here?"

"Do you know those flowers Hua Fen like?"

"Yes. What about them?"

"I want her to feel peaceful when she comes home. So...you ready to bully some mortal kids," I said with a smile. It's true that I'm in desperate need of finding Red Spider Lilies, but every time I see Hua Fen near them, her smile began to be contagious and I like it that way.

"Yeah...that's fun and all, but I have plans," He Xuan tries to make an excuse.

"Having round 6 with Shi Qingxuan?"

"Wha-"

"Black Water, you horny fish! You squeeze his breast every now and then when he's in female form?"

"Crimson. Not. Now," his face turns red. His body twitching and is urging to leave.

I laugh and reassured, "Relax. I'm only playing with you."

"Well, stop it, you god dammit!"

"Not until you join me."

"...fine. I better be pay for this or have Hua Fen make more of her cooking!"

"You might."

He Xuan and I began walking on the shore out of his lair and got onto my carriage.

"Go," I shouted at the skeletons. They began marching to the mortal realm. I unrolled a map to the children's houses and give directions as He Xuan feels unsettled. I don't blame him...it feels like someone is watching us...

...

Hua Fen

"Focus your eyes and your fixation on your pointing point," Feng Xin directed me.

"I know how archery works, idiot," I shouted at him. "And keep your hands off of my forehand! You shake too much!"

"Well, damn! I'm sorry," Feng Xin take four steps back from me as I took deep breaths. A second later, I shoot. The arrow hits directly at the bullseye.

"Haha," I laugh.

I began shooting rapidly for seconds. After my last arrow, all of them are in the bullseye.

"See? I'm a pro," I bragged. Feng Xin was baffled and stare at me.

"Wow! I didn't you could do that," Xie Lian spoken, clapping for me.

"It takes practice. For a second," I gave out my small secret on archery. Then, I heard talking from the entrance of the palace. The voices are familiar to me. The three tumors...

I settle the bow and arrow down and walk to the entrance. Shi Wudu waved at me while Ling Wen froze in fear and Pei Ming staring at me.

"...hello?"

"W...why you here," Ling Wen asked.

"Huh, it's funny how you ask. I was going to ask the same thing," I smirked.

Shi Wudu gave out a glare at Pei Ming and said, "Pei Ming have something to give you."

"...Oh. BETTER NOT BE LINGERIES AGAIN," I shouted. The Realm starts to shake gently. I received lingerie from Pei Ming 7 times already. I thought he was afraid of me, but he's such a perv!

Footsteps came be heard from the garden to the entrance. It was none other than the Xianle Trio walking towards the entrance of the palace.

Mu Qing walks up to me and pull me by the wrist to get closer to him, "You are not going around, just to shout in my palace!" He pushes me away by letting go of me hand. I growled; causing burning intense anger roaring.

"Why you-" I paused my hit when someone stops me. I gasp to see Feng Xin stopped me.

I stared at Feng Xin and ask with anger, "Why you trying to protect him!?"

"He's not worth it."

I eased a bit and give the most intensive mad look on my face. "I'll slap that ponytail out of him, it'll be flying at the end of the world. I'll drag him to the stairs and he's gone. Bye. Extinct. Just like I did to the girl at Ghost City," I murmured.

"You the one who did that," Xie Lian asked with eyes widened.

"What? The butcher must have told you that?"

"Yes. He didn't say it was you who done it. He just say a girl with long black hair was dragging and beating the life out of another girl."

"Well, I did! I'll do it again if servant boy keeping bitching!"

"You the one who bitches about everything, bitch," Mu Qing hissed.

"BITCH, I'LL SLAP YOU SO SILLY THAT YOU BE BEGGING TO GO BACK BEING A SERVANT! KEEP TALKING! GO AHEAD! TRY ME! BE THE FIRST VICTIM OF THIS DAMN REALM TO GET KNOCK OUT FLYING TO SPACE! THIS PALACE IS NOTHING BUT A GOD DANG ROCK IN MY EYES, SO FUCK OFF," I shouted as I got on my tip toes and my chest against Mu Qing's.

Parts of Mu Qing's palace crumbles. Mu Qing remains quiet and look stunned by the outburst I makes.

"Owl vs. Cat? I'm down to see," Pei Ming laughed at his own little joke, earning a death glare from me and Mu Qing.

I calmed my nerves and said in a calmer voice, "Anyway, Ling Wen?"

"...y...yes."

"I like to apologize for being bossy to you days ago. I know that it isn't easy to be scared and hard working at the same time when someone that terrorized people and...er...you. You are a defenseless person that rely on these...try-hards gods. But, if you don't act like kitty cat (Mu Qing) over there, we're cool."

"...really?"

I nodded.

She cleared her throat and said calmly, "I accept your apology. Thank you."

"You do have a soft spot. That's a great way to start a friendship," Xie Lian pointed out.

Silence and a pink blush across my face was my only answer. It felt a little good to say sorry to someone.

"What about Mu Qing? Hm," Pei Ming asked.

"Why I need to apologize to him!? He treated me wrong! He treats women wrong, how you ever think about that!? He let Jian Lan died because he can't do shit right, he called that little girl on your bridegroom mission too ugly, and now me! How about he go back sucking Feng Xin's dick already," that wholesome never last.

"W...why you-" Before Mu Qing lay a hand on me, I twisted his hand without doing anything. Silence falls around follow by a deadly scream.

Xie Lian looks at me with an eyebrow up. I think I know what that means.

"Ugh! Fine! There you go, you big baby," I healed Mu Qing's hand. Mu Qing looked relief.

"Ugh, boys," I murmured.