To try

I looked around at Steve and James behind me, trying to figure out Zemo had meant, then suddenly the thought rushed to me. I knew what Zemo wanted all along, it started to make sense, Bucky was his sharply pointed weapon and we were the target. With Tony's ego and Steve's relentless integrity, it was the perfect makings to create a time bomb fight and destroy the avengers for good.

I knew in that moment I needed to get Tony to leave, Zemos plan wasn't finished, he had something else up his sleeve to make one of us break to start the chain of carnage.
"Tony look at me, we need to go. NOW!" I yelled directly standing at him, everyone looked confused except Bucky he stood there in silence knowing there the plot wasn't finished.
"Sweets, What are you on about?" Tony asked gesturing his hands. I grabbed at Tony's iron man suits hand looking back at Steve and Bucky there faces full of concern.
"Mia what's going on?" Both Bucky and Steve questioned
"He wants us here. He wants you here, we need to go Tony please" I kept tugging at Tony pulling him away, begging for him to leave with me. but it was apparently too late.

A small steadying screen turned on, it was placed perfectly infront of one of the large cryogenic chambers. Cords all mixed up on the grounds surface not sure which one was connected to it, but Clearly Zemo had flicked it ready showing a surveillance video. It appeared to be a VCR tape playing, with all the graphic lining in the picture, only displaying black and white. You would think it wouldn't function properly, but it was enough to see pictures. Tony's eyes followed the light of the screen, his direction did not budge as Steve and Bucky walked over to see what was on the screen. The sounding was sketchy and barely audible, but I could recognise the sound of a motor bike being driven and large gun shots being thrown. I saw the large dark figure on top of the bike swiftly swerving around a car that had crashed into a tree from its tyres being blown.

"Tony cmon. Please" I muttered
Tony looked at me for a second with stern eyes blazing into me like fire. I knew he wasn't going to budge.
I focused back onto the screen to see the dark figure jump of the parked bike heading towards the boot opening fiercely with there left hand. There you could see the stunning bright metal reflection on the screen, it was Bucky doing more of hydras dirty work. I immediately knew it was him, I could always recognise his strong postured shoulders and the way his arm would drop when shooting a gun.
After Bucky had checked the boot pulling out a secured brief case he'd walked over to the driver side ripping at the door to grab at the man driving.

My heart sank, I recognised somewhat the man through the badly done images of the vcr. But it still seemed clearly enough to notice it was Howard Stark, Tony's father. My eyes widened, letting out a small tear as I could tell what had happened, what Bucky had done. The beating began instantly towards Howard, his skull was being smashed by Buckys instant metal fist, blood splattering over the knuckles. Howard's movements were gone within seconds, no more breath, no more fight left. I turned around, I didn't need to watch anymore, but I could hear what was left, as hydra made a rule about witnesses. I could hear Howard's wife calling for him shouting his name till it became muffled from choking, my heart sunk for Tony as it seemed to obvious. The winter soldier was choking the life out of his mother.

 The winter soldier was choking the life out of his mother

I worried for what was about to happen next.
Tony's eyes slowly filled with tears ready to fall down his face, his composure was was secured I knew he was breaking inside.
I could see Bucky hide his face behind his gun looking down when he heard the voices. Me and Steve were standing close enough to Tony to hear the mechanics in his suit move to his bodies movements.

The video finally finished at a halt looking fuzzy and making crackling sound. I hoped Tony would just step back and leave, but his footing stood where it was. He slowly turned to Steve and myself, I could see his face it's expression was dry and sour like he was ready to yell. He attempted to bolt for Bucky, but Steve grabbed Tony's shoulder making him stop in his tracks.

Tony stared blank at Steve
"Did you know? Did either of you know" Tony asked with a angry tone. Steve and I paused for a second, I could see Steve thinking if he should respond
"I didn't know it was him" Steve replied
"Did. You. Know?" Tony grunted his teeth
"Tony" I muttered, his face turned to me showing his rage.
He turned back to Steve grabbed his suit with his hand "Yes" Steve said regretfully.
"Steve?" I questioned turning to Steve not realising he actually did
Tony stepped back shaking his head with relief.

Suddenly Tony swung his hands up knocking Steve away from me with his plasma energy from the suit. I throw my arm trying to hit Tony but our hands swung around each other, he threw more plasma my way making me swerve to my sides ducking from the hits. Steve was still on the ground and Bucky ran towards Tony pointing his gun in Tony's direction, but they ended up punching at each other. I barely paid attention as I ran and glided over to Steve grabbing his shoulder to check if he was okay, his head had been battered on the concrete.
"Stop Tony. Mia" Steve shrugged pilling himself up

I looked up to Tony's hand around Buckys neck and holding tightly to his leather jacket with his other, he was about to lift off and take Bucky with me

I looked up to Tony's hand around Buckys neck and holding tightly to his leather jacket with his other, he was about to lift off and take Bucky with me. I jumped up rushing over to grab Bucky off him "Tony put him down. Stop"

Tony threw Bucky over to the side, hitting a worn out concrete wall smashing its surfaces. I was still running to reach Tony, he turned facing me then quickly grabbing me hastily. Tony also threw me over nearby Bucky, landing into the rumbled wall as well. Before I caught stand up fully, Tony rushed to a stance pointing both his hands in my direction I knew this wasn't good. The lasers from both his hands activated pushing straight into me slamming me into the wall further. I could hear the wall around my crumble more hitting my skin body.

I worried the walls around me would shortly collapse, the laser wasn't affecting me as much as I expected. As my body seemed to absorbing its energy but I knew my body wouldn't handle if this broken building suffocated me.
All I could see was the Iron man suits lasers blinding my vision but I could hear the yelling around me, Steve voice was the clearest. All within seconds the yelling quickly got overpowered by the wall giving way and my body finally falling threw. Everything came rushing down and crumbled on top of me, all this heavy concrete and piping was dropped on top of me causing me to see a sudden black. I'd been knock unconscious once again.
"Do you thing a human can be crushed enough to be perfect jam, Lets. Find. Out"

It seemed Zemo had accomplished what he wanted, they avengers had turned against each other. This team had fallen apart, the trust and heroic identity was gone. It was all broken.