chapter 3

A/n pov:

Jeon jungkook was sleeping peacefully after having a party all night with his hyungs. It was for his 24th Birthday. He was very happy to spend his time with his hyungs.
Jeon jungkook lost his parents when he was a baby after that he was adopted by his father's friend Min yong-sun, who had a son. Yong-sun was a kind man he thought to even change kook's last name to Min but yong-sun's elder sister didn't allow it. She first didn't accept jungkook in their family but after her brother convinced her she finally gave in and accepted him.
She was married to Kim Jae-Joon and had a son Kim namjoon. Whatever she never once treated jungkook well.
But namjoon was not like his mother he loves jungkook like his own brother same goes for yoongi. When namjoon came out as bi and told them he has a boyfriend his mother didn't take it lightly. But that time jungkook and yoongi supported him and somehow convinced his mom and married the love of his life Kim seokjin. When they got married Joon's mom was very furious this made her hate jungkook even more. After that, she planned and made namjoon and seokjin stay in min's mansion. When namjoon is not around she ill-treated seokjin and even threaten him to give divorce to her son but jin didn't mind his mother-in-law even a bit. He just rolls his eyes and minds his own business. The same goes for jungkook he too was ill-treated when his brothers were not around. He thought to leave the mansion and go to the one he owns but after seeing his jin hyung was ill-treated he stayed for him. And jin was more than thankful for jungkook.

Jin's pov:

I made a green apple juice and made my way to jungkook's room. He was sleeping like a dead person. Yesterday he drank a lot and started acting like a baby telling me he wanted banana milk and iron man socks. Yoongi was recording everything but suddenly he disappeared somewhere with his two boyfriends. You heard me his two boyfriends. I have only one husband and his mother is showing hell to me every day I wonder what will she do if she finds it one day. And then I had to bring my husband who was pleading with me to buy him a pet crab. God, I was so frustrated yesterday. I was the only sober. It was not easy to bring these two home and carefully sneak them to their rooms. And this muscle bunny was giving me a hard time.
I already gave my husband a glass of green apple juice. He too was wasted yesterday.

Jin: kook wake up. You stink like puke.

I said shaking him lightly. He didn't move a bit. I tried waking him up but he didn't move a bit. Now I don't have any other choice.

Jin: kookie if you don't wake up in three counts I will throw all your iron man collections.

After saying it I started to count.
Before counting 2 kook sat up.

Jungkook: Hyung noooooooo.

He shouted.

Jin: I was trying to wake you up for 15 minutes straight but you didn't even move a muscle. How come this is working?

I asked with a thinking face. But before he could say anything he started groaning in pain. I immediately gave him the juice I made him.

Jin: Is it better now. If it still hurts eat the pills over there.

I said he nodded his head.

Kook: Hyung you still didn't wish me for my birthday.

Jin: you brat I was the first one to wish you sharp at midnight, you were too wasted to even remember what happened yesterday.

I said making him frown

Kook: you wished me?

He asked.

Jin: brat.

I said and was about to go out.

Kook: Hyung what about my gifts?

He asked.

Jin: kook are you 24 or 4?

I asked.

Kook: hyung you gifted me last year, what happened this year?

He asked with a frown.

Jin: ok ok don't frown, you already look like an old man, I don't want you to get older.

I said.

Jin: I am planning to give you a gift that's gonna stay forever, with you. So wait for it.

I said smiling.

Kook: Hyung are you going to gift an iron man suit.

He asked with wide eyes. What did I even expect from him? I asked myself.

Jin: No brat, that's more than that just wait. Now go and get ready before aunty wakes up. I don't want you to get hate on your birthday.

I said making him nod. Joon's mom is a real devil. She acts as she cares but that is only when Joon is still around. I can't even complain to joon about it. That makes me feel sad cause he loves his mother a lot. I don't want them to fight on my name so I have to bear with her. But aunty loves Joon very much so that's the only reason I'm putting up with her.

Double update💜