chapter 34

A/n pov:

Time skip~

The sun didn't even rise but tae was already awake. He was very excited about his first date. But still, he has to cook for his family so after brushing his teeth and washing his face he started getting the ingredients for cooking. As he was doing so He saw someone walking down the stairs.

Loose hair sticking in every direction, eyes barely open walking towards the kitchen stumbling a few times on the steps. The figure had an empty water bottle in her left hand. Tae just stared at the moving figure trying hard not to laugh. It was ye-jun. He figured it out with the way she walked and one more thing yu-jun would never walk out of the bed with sleepy eyes. So he knew.

when ye-jun scratched her hair sleepily he lost it and laughed at her. for a second she was about to scream in fear at the sudden noise. But when she noticed her Oppa standing near the kitchen counter she whined.

Ye-jun: oppa~ you scared me~

She whined rubbing her eyes.

Tae: Why are you up? It's still early.

Tae asked as he got back to get ingredients for cooking. When he didn't get an answer he looked up and saw ye-jun sleeping while standing.

Tae: yahh Ye-junie!! I asked why you are up so early?

Tae asked making her flinch and open her eyes.

Ye-jun: Jun asked me to bring water and a bed banana milk.

She mumbled pouting sleepily while rubbing her eyes. ye-jun lost her bet which they had between yu-jun, Mi-rae and herself. So now she had to do everything yu-jun says for a week.
Tae gave a weird look at her. He dropped all the things which he had in his hands and ran to ye-jun to check her temperature. When he touched her forehead it was normal. Then he must be dreaming. He pinched himself to check if he was dreaming.

Tae: ouchie~ It hurts. Oh my god, what had happened to my baby sister!!? And what the heck is bed banana milk!!?

Tae asked dramatically making ye-jun pout and whine.

Ye-jun: bed banana milk just like bed coffee.

Ye-jun said with a pout. That's what her yu-jun taught her.

Tae: I-

And tae can't say anything more. Kids nowadays are coming up with so many things.

Ye-jun: We had a bet and I lost it. For real she is too demanding asking for banana milk at midnight. Make her stop Oppa~

Ye-jun spoke with a pout.

Tae: Don't even drag me in your bets, then there will be an argument that I'm biased.

Tae said shaking his head as he went back to his work. Ye-jun, yu-jun and Mi-rae make silly bets and ask for his help but he'll never get involved in this kind of stuff between them. A bet is a bet.

After finishing the dishes and placing them in the hot pack he went back to his room to bathe and get dressed. He didn't wake his mom as it was Sunday. On Sundays he lets them sleep as long as they want. After making sure everything was perfectly arranged he went back to his room to take a bath and get ready for his date.

While cooking he already planned what to wear and how to style his hair.
He even planned what body moisturiser and perfume to use.
After taking bath with mild vanilla shampoo and body wash he got dressed in a white turtle neck and then styled his soft black hair. After applying a little bit of make-up He sprayed a sweet-smelling mild cherry perfume even though he didn't have to use any perfume as he had a natural sweet smell. Perks of eating fresh fruits every day. And when he looked into the mirror he looked so gorgeous, Gorgeous enough to make Jungkook crazy.