Back story part 2

2 WEEKS AFTER DAMON AND STFEAN WENT ON THEIR WORK TRIP

I decide to go on a trip myself, i heard there was a festival happening, not so far out of town. i was on my horse riding towards the event until my horse stopped, i got off to see why he had stopped (i wasn't the best at riding horse, nor did i know what it need or wanted) "have horse troubles, are we ?" i male voice with a British accent and blonde hair appear behind me. "no, I'm just standing here in the middle of nowhere for fun" i said back sarcastically, and rolled my eyes at his stupid question. he laughed at my comment and stepped closer to me and my horse "let me help you, love" he said.

"i think he hasn't eaten in a while" the blonde man said.

"bloody hell, i forgot to feed him and bring the food" i cursed myself

which only made the blonde man laugh at me, making me even more mad.

"is there a reason you are here?" i ask him in a rude tone. he stared at me with a surprised look, (no one has ever talked to him like that in a while)

"i came to help you" he said with a smirk

"well, i am perfectly capable of taking care of myself, thank you very much" i lied, i had no idea how i was going to get to the festival now.

"by the way my name is Niklaus Mikaelson, you can call me Klaus if you like" he said sticking a hand out for me to shake. looked at his hand hesitantly. what if he was a murderder or a kidnapper,

"Malia Lillian" she said back shaking his hand. she knew she couldn't trust him, or at least not yet. better if he didn't know her really last name.

When i touched his hand i felt a spark, like a feeling of darkness but comfort with in that darkness, i shrugged of the feeling knowing i was just being paranoid.