2

Hello everyone, I am back, I hope you did not wait too long for my stories, today I bring you an update on my story. Hope you all like it.

Death currently known as morrigan looked at he niece blankly, she knew what the daughter of galactus has been doing for the last couple of weeks and while it annoyed her, she had allowed it due to being such a good and caring aunt, besides it's not like she was the only one who did it, but that is a story for another day.

She sat on the medical bed and placed peter between her breasts much to galacta's annoyance and began to remember how she had fallen for this mortal, she sat in her realm for a long time watching the destruction and genocide that the being known as thanos did for her, she actually scoffed at that, all beings would eventually die and be in her grasp and that stupid mad titan was just causing universal imbalance and causing her more work, oh she could not wait until she got her hands on him, she would make sure to subject him to the greatest tortures in all of existence, one she ironically learned on Earth, she bet that he would go mad...well madder when he watches boku no pico for a thousand year straight without any breaks, really humans create great tortures, she never knew that, anyways, as she sat in her throne room in the realm of the dead, she felt a soul so close to death she was sure it would enter like many others but it suddenly dissapeared from her grasp which astonished her since no soul has ever done that whether it was mortal or divine, she decided to ignore it, she was not so petty as to follow a single soul, but that damn soul kept entering the borders of her realm many times a day for several months now and then dissapearing which drove her mad. She still remembered all her attempts in catching it after it dissapeared many times.

Flashback

Try 1

Death was looking at the soul that was flying around, she tried to catch it but it dodged to the right, she tried again but it dodged and became near her face, she once again and with great speed tried to catch the soul but it suddenly dissapeared and she hit her face and knocked herself out.

Try 2

Death had summoned many of dead servants that began to chase the soul around her palace and caused unending destruction and her servants had severe trauma, though she was not very mad since the show she got made her laugh for the first time in several eons.

Try 10

If someone were to see death they would blink in confusion as she was wearing a military helmet and binoculars and watching the soul, she smiled and then sneakily began to approach it holding a net, she got close and threw it only to catch nothing.
.
.
.
.
Try 999

Furious was the current mood of the queen of the dead, the soul has mocked her and made a complete fool of her for the last time.

Death : fine, I will bring it myself if it is the last thing I will do.

She teleported to the location of the soul and found a mortal she immediately knew was peter parker since she knew the names of everyone who has lived , will live  and currently lives. She saw him fight 6 men who were all attacking him and sustaining many injuries but at the end he finally beat them then went on his way, she followed him home after that and saw him collapse on the bed exhausted, she approached him to claim his soul but a golden dome of energy surrounded him making her unable to touch him.

Death : what is this ?

She tried to call his soul to her but it did not answer, she tried her magic and cosmic power but both did not work as well until she finally gave up. For the next few weeks she would watch him like a hawk, she understood why his soul often appeared in her realm, she also learned that it was thanks to that blasted spider sense he is able to avoid death, after a bit of research she was happy to know that she did not claim his soul since it would mean the end of the multiverse, she thanked the one above all that all her attempts at making him part of her realm ended in failure even if she was made to look like a fool.