What A Mob Boss Wants, A Mob Boss Gets

A/N: Hello! Welcome to the next chapter. Um...picture to the side or above depending on what electronic device you read on is Eric Walst...Well in this story anyway. I'm not sure who the hell he actually is. Anyways, enjoy! (:

My lower jaw dropped in disbelief. What the he'll did he mean next time?

I got up off his lap and backed up slowly untill my back hit a wall. "N-next time"? I stuttered out.

A deep chuckle spilled out of his lips and he smiled at me before he too, stood up. "Yes boy", he said. "Knowing you, there probably will be a next time'.

Ashton walked over to me and pushed me up against the wall. I started to kick and push at him but to no avail. Quickly, he pinned my hands above my head and glared down at me.

"Do you really want to repeat what just happened"? He growled. "No"! I shouted and shook my head frantically.

"Good". He replied before releasing me and pulling put his expensive phone

"Hey Marissa"? He said after he dialled a number. Ashton paused to listen to her. "Yes, send him up in ten minutes", he said before once again, hanging up the phone without saying goodbye and sliding it back into his pocket.

Ashton then walked over to his desk and sat down, completely ignoring me,

The room was awkwardly silent except for the sound of him drumming his fingers on the desk.

I quickly pulled my dirty coat tighter around my frame and started to walk to the elevator.

"Where the hell do you think your going"? He asked. I paused mid stride before turning my head to answer him."Out"? I whispered as if it was a question. "I'm sorry, I don't believe I heard you". Ashton said in response. "Out". I said a bit louder.
He got up from his desk and strode over to me and stood in front of the elevator doors. "No your not pet".

I ran my hand through my hair in irritation. What the he'll did he mean' no your not'.

"Your staying with me pet", he said As he put a hand on my cheek. "Indefinitely".

I slapped him hand from off my cheek and glared at him."Who the fuck do you think you are"?! I yelled at him. I watched with a glare as his face contorted in anger.

"Your m-"! He started before getting cut off by the sound of the elevator opening and a man stepping out.

"Ashton". The man said before completely ignoring me and sitting on one of the tan couches. "Eric". Ashton replied as he stepped away from me. "Well finish this later, sit". He said to me as he walked to his office chair. I say down next the other man on the couch.

I took the time for cheak out what the man looked like. He had dark brown hair and eyes and his skin was a golden tan. His suit was pressed so it fell on his body perfectly. Honestly, I had to admit to myself that he was attractive.

"What news do you have for me Eric"? Ashton asked. "The Yakuza (Japanese Mafia) is getting out of hand again. James and Tyler left the last transaction incomplete with their....untimely deaths". Eric said before sighing.

Ashton slammed his fist down in the desk making me jump. "Not again"! He roared. "Exactly how much money I loose"?

Eric gulped before looking up at Ashton's face with scared eyes. "About fifteen million sir".

Ashton pinched the bridge of his nose for a minute and bit his lip before looking up at Eric. "Your dissmissed".

Eric quickly got up and walked to the elevator with a quick "Yes sir" and left.

I knew thay he was already upset from my earlier transgression but now he was livid.

"Boy". He growled and I snapped my head in his direction. "I'm going to call for my driver to take you to my place and you will be on your best behavior, understood"? He asked.

I shook my head at him. "I dont understand why you won't let me go"! I yelled. He grinned at me before replying. "Because what a mob boss wants, a mob boss gets".