After The Party

"You weren't there Bay you don't know how that bitch was acting towards Lolo." Clary slurred in her drunken state.

"Clary you're drunk I'll deal with you tommorow." Bailey glared as she helped me carry clary down the hall.

"And where the hell was Jackson??"

"I-I don't know." I spoke quickly as I struggled to hold Clary up. Her legs had given out and she was putting all of her dead weight on us. The room was spinning and I wasn't sure if that was normal or not but I tried to ignore it as I held her up.

"Open the door."Bailey ordered and I gave her a questioning look. She couldn't possibly hold Clary up on her own the girl weighed a ton.

"I can help-"

"If you want to help then stop talking and open up the door so I can carry her in." Bailey scowled  at me and I hesitantly let go. To my surprise she picked her sister up with ease holding her bridal style.

"Okay." I stuttered awkwardly as I held the door open for them. She walked through leaving me in a breeze of what smelled like lemon and cologne.

I thought cologne was only for boys... she did smell really nice though, so I guess it doesn't really matter.

"Are you going to just stand in the door way or are you going to help me out?" Bailey muttered so quietly I almost didn't hear her. I looked over to see clary struggling to get out of bed.

"No no I want to party." She slurred as she tried to push Bailey away. I sighed and closed the door behind me as I rushed to her side to help get clary back into bed.

"Its time for bed Clare bear." I let out a small laugh.

"But I didn't even get to kiss him or dance to my favorite song.." she went on and on and my breath hitched. The very secret she didn't want Bailey knowing was about to be out simply because she was drunk off her ass and couldn't keep quiet. She'd definitely regret it In the morning.

"Him? Who's him? You're talking to a guy here?" Bailey's natural frown immediately deepened. "Who? And why haven't you told me about this so called guy."

"Because you already-"

"Bailey I need to talk to you about something important." I blurted "a-alone!" I added making it even worse. What was I going to tell Bailey that was so important I needed to talk to her alone?? Fuck my life honestly.

"We don't have anything to talk about." She ignored me as she tucked Clary in who had managed to pass back out mumbling something about food. "Put a bucket next to her bed before you go to sleep. When she wakes up she's going to need it." Bailey stood up and headed towards the door.

"I really do need to talk to you."

"Well you had your chance for that. I'm done talking." She hesitated before turning the knob on the door and swinging it open disappearing into the long dark hall. Was she really going to hold yet another grudge against me? All because I didn't show up at her dorm? It's not like i didn't want to. If I would've done that her secret would have been out and she would have hated me even more.

I glanced over at clary who was sleeping soundlessly. " I really hate your sister." I mumbled before getting up and walking to the bathroom to grab the small trash can that we had in there. I brought it out and put it next to clary's bed before slipping off my shoes and attempting to take off the small shirt that clary had helped me into. It was only when I stumbled and fell onto the floor trying to take the damn thing off that I had realized I was drunk.

"Ahh shit." I hiccuped

I sighed and gathered the rest of my energy to stand up as I headed out the door. I closed it behind me as I started to make my way to Bailey's dorm. I should just tell her about what Jaiden's planning. I'm not very good at keeping secrets anyway and I'm not really benefiting from any of this because well... she hates me anyway.