Work... Work... Work... Again

I wake up two hours later with Julia wrapped around my body, her face scrunched up due to the ray of light hitting her face. I unwrap myself and decide to get dressed. I had to talk to David today about something to do with his mother. I change into the outfit I was in this this morning at make my way downstairs. I feel everyone staring at me so I decide to break the silence.

"Okay guys I know you know so I am going to go and work with David now okay?". Elizabeth and Carolyn smirk at me. I beckon David to follow me into my office and he automatically sits on the stiff backed chair.

"Why do you sit there David when you could sit on the sofa?", I ask him confused and intrigued. He stares at the ground opening and closing his mouth repeatedly before saying,

"I feel like I am being interrogated and this chair fits the occasion.". I drop my notepad knowing he will be expecting me to take notes on what he says but that doesn't feel right in this moment. I move over on the sofa and pat the spot next to me. He hesitates before moving next to me and I wrap my arm around him. 

"I understand what it is like to lose a mother. My parents died in a fire and it stings a little.". I look at him as he seems to understand with what I am saying. "When we lose those who are closest to us it really hurts. Sometimes we think it is our fault they left. But we have no control over that David, trust me on this, and the only way we can accept they are gone is by living our lives. I know you still think your mother is alive but if she was she would want you to move on. Together David we can move on and live a better life." 

I stop to catch my breath and stare at him and out of nowhere he hugs me. I feel my shirt getting wet from David's tears. I stroke his back, whispering little phrases to calm him down. After a while, I see Julia standing in the door way, tears streaming down her face. I beckon her over to also cuddle David . We sit next to each other for the next hour and then David says,

"Thank you so much Y/n, you have helped me so much. I feel like your my mum." Now I start to cry as I feel like David is my son.

"No thank you David, I am glad to help you. Why don't you go and play with Carolyn for while?" He leaves the room smiling and having a little skip in his step. I turn to Julia who looks at me with tears in her eyes.

"I have never made that much progress with him ever. Well done". I hug her leaning into her.

"I actually have something to ask you...Will you officially be my girlfriend?"

"Of course I will be Julia!" I scream at her kissing her on the lips. We kiss for what feels like eternity until we pull apart for breath. I can't help but smile like a kid with candy as I hear applause from the doorway. I look to see David, Carolyn and Elizabeth smiling at us two.

"Well done you two. I am so happy for you." Elizabeth says to us and I reply with,

"I am not planning on leaving you yet, your stuck with me."

OKAY SO THIS IS THE END HOWEVER...THE SECOND BOOK IS COMING OUT SOON. I WILL RELEASE THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS SOON BUT PLEASE STICK AROUND. BOOK ONE OUT OF 3 COMPLETED. BTW THE NEXT BOOK IS CALLED CERTAIN DISTRACTIONS!!!