C H A P T E R O N E

𝐄𝐔𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀
𝐨𝟏𝐱𝐨𝟏 𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐓

I will, use a few lines and scene from some characters and the show where I think they fit Karlson.
___________________________________
Karlson was sitting in his room studying and doing the homework he got to do during the summer school. He was deep in thought when the terrible ringing of his phone startled him. "So there will be a party at McKays house and it's gonna be the party of the year! A great start for the end of summer! the big question is, are u coming?" karlson looked at the screen. He knew his mother wouldn't let him go, 3 days before school would begin. His mother was a very strict and religious woman. But that's how she was raised. While his father was completely the opposite, but he loved Karlson Mother the way she was. "yh, idk Kat! i don't think my mom would let me go!" he pressed send. Kat had read his message quickly and replied. Kat pressured him to ask his Dad instead of his Mom. After much deliberation, he decided to ask his dad.

When his dad agreed to let him go to the party, he texted Kat that they would meet there and she didn't have to pick him up. Karlson felt happy that he could finally get out of the house and do something normal what teens would do at his age.

[karlsony outfit for the party]

showered and dressed, he wanted to leave, but his mom thought otherwise

showered and dressed, he wanted to leave, but his mom thought otherwise. "Where do you think you're going young man?" He looked into her eyes, She had an undefinable look directed at the young man who was praying that god would have mercy tonight and his mom would be in a good mood. "Uhm, I'm going to a party with Kat and Jules?" It had been more of a question than an answer. "You know the rules Karlson! No parties at the beginning of school! Who gave you the permission to go in the first place?" She crossed her arms. Her stern undertone made him nervous. She was actually a very nice woman but when it came to education and going away she was stricter than god could say mf. "I'm waiting for an answer!" his heart was beating against his chest. He didn't brought a single word out of his mouth. "Karlson Graydon Rivera! If you can't tell me who let you go out! You're not going anywhere!" His mother locked the door. Riccardo was leaning against the door frame and watching this situation for a while until he decided to step in. "Darling can I talk to you for a second!" Riccardo took his wife to the kitchen to chat about the current situation. Karlson could hear his parents arguing loudly. He felt bad that they fight because he wanted to go, so he interrupted them. His mother was more pleased that her son decided not to go, but she had no idea that he had other plans.

Karlson went to his room. He locked his door, to make sure his mom wouldn't come in. Before he could even leave, his Mom apologized to him and that she feels bad. After he finally managed to get rid of her, he climbed out of the window, down the wooden facade where his mother tended her beloved roses. The only advantage Karlson had was that he usually slept with the window open. He grabbed his bike and rode to the party where Kat and Jules were. As soon he got there, there was a decent crowd of people in front of the house. As soon he entered it, the smell of sweat and alcohol was getting in his nose. He wasn't even that sure if he even wanted to stay but he promised Kat to meet her. It didn't took him long when he saw them both on the dance floor. "OML! I really thought you ditched us." Jules said loudly, while Kat drank from her Tequila. "Well, my mom didn't allowed me, so i sneaked out through my window." "You're such a bad ass." Kat sat sarcastically joking and passed him a drink.