E U P H O R I A

"I don't sell to depressive kids!" Charlotte said annoyed. "Now get the fuck out of here." Karlson emotion drove him insane. Normally he would go for a run or boxing to let out everything but he thinks that something strong would more help right now than any sport. "Listen! i'm not asking you for a piece of liver to donate me! I just want some fucking molly! I have enough money with me." Charlotte didn't cared about the money, she knew why she didn't want to sell him anything. But she saw the desperate look on his face and it was Fezcos empire so she sold him two molly. "Just two?" He asked upset. "Suck my dick! You can be happy that you get some at all, you fucking moron." Charlotte spat at him, wanting him to leave. Karlson gave her the money and left the store.

On the way to take them, the boy bumped into his friend Rue as he had to see how his pills rolled into the canal. "Fuck! This can't be happening." He was literally screaming. Rue asked him what's wrong. Karlson told her what happen and that he wanted to forget for a few hours the pain in his heart. She listened and offered him to take some pills from her. They both went to the church, and found a quiet place as Rue took the pills out of her bag and crumbled them up. "Are you sure?" Rue asked the boy. Karlson nodded as they snorted together the lines Rue did.

After a few minutes, the drug was kicking in his body and brain. He felt dizzy and but so light. But for the next he wasn't prepared.

 But for the next he wasn't prepared