chapter 5 [i think :^ ]

Chapter is going to be short. I think.

Turns out Izuku was the one that they had to fight. And they found this out the hard way..

Bakugos group went down the road. Bakugo was in the front, and everyone else was in the back of course. As they were walking down the road Kirishima decided to ask Bakugo something..”hey bakubro! Who do you think we're going to fight?” Bakugo looked at Kirishima  and said “my mom” . That's when everyone started laughing. Well except for mina and sero, because they knew why.

About 30 minutes later they didn’t see izuku. So they decided to sit down on the swings except    for bakugou because he knew his mom liked his quirk. So he was keeping his guard up.

BOOM

The water fountain exploded, then they saw a shadow.

It ended up being izuku of course.

Everybody (except for Katsuki) tried to get up and get into stance but turns out..izku had guled the swings and slide. So they couldn’t move an inch without water. 

Bakugo knew that his mum knew all about him..even his weakness.

Can Katsuki free his team and defeat his mom?

Or will he lose to him...

TBC

I am so sorry that I haven't posted for months!
I person school got me banging my head against the desk.