Deku Brings Home A Surprise!

"Hello darling, long time no see."

Deku said coming through the door. The light behind him was blinding me but it wasn't bright enough that I couldn't see him.

"Well, its only been about a day but rest assured darling it felt like an eternity to me. A whole 24 hours, that's 1440 minutes, 86 000 seconds," He walked up to me and creased my cheeks. "Oh, I hate being apart for so long."

I looked into his green eyes as he held my cheeks........Was it really necessary to tell me how many minutes and seconds there are in 24 hours?

"A-anyway um, I-i got you a present," Deku said removing his hand from my cheek. "You got a present...for me?" I asked looking at him with a puzzled face.

"Yeah uh but before we get to that um. There's some things I'd like to talk about and things I'd like to do. Like, you uhm kinda've been thrashing around a lot. I don't know if you just don't realize you're doing it or whatnot but I need to clean your wrist now because the wounds are kind of deep. Sooo basically uhm be good, while I while I uhm clean your wounds ok. If you move I'll- I'll get upset. Alright?" Deku asked me.

I gulped and nodded my head. "Perfect! Okay," Deku started taking the cuffs from off my wrist, I looked down at him making sure not to accidentally move.

"You know um, I was actually was gonna talk to you the other day about like um moving upstairs, maybe because I thought you were doing a little bit better but you know then I saw on the camera you were moving around too much and hurting yourself and I was like "Um if I let you upstairs you'd properly do worst" So I only want the best for you and right now it seems like I don't know. You're not really in the right state of mind, um anyway I was thinking maybe I should get you some I don't know fluffy comforters to go on these so they don't tear up your wrist so much when you're moving around. There gotta be a safer way to detain a darling. I'll look into it ok?"

Deku said as he looked up to me only to find that I was already looking at him. He blushed and quickly got up. "Anyways um let me see I got some rubbing alcohol and yeah some cotton swabs and stuff, you're gonna have to be very very very still okay? I don't want it to go everywhere so yeah okay um one at a time. Remember you're in no state to fight me so just be good ok?"

However I didn't listen and started thrashing around, as much as I want my wounds to be cleaned I'm not gonna allow him to do it. Plus that shit hurts.

"Ah- Don't fight me, darling, okay, stop and be good alright," His tone was enough to make me stop shaking. How does he keep making me listen to him? "Good okay no wlet me just put some hydrogen peroxide in there too." I hissed as he poured the hydrogen peroxide on my cuts.

"I know it hurts but you know what I like to do?" He asked. I took my eyes off my cut and looked at him, "What do you like to do?"

"I like to look at the bubbles fizzing up, kind of takes my mind off the pain," I started at him for a while beofre looking back at my wound, I looked at the bubble trying to forget the pain. "And now a band-aid and a kiss to make it better." Deku said as he kissed my wound. I blushed at the action, even though he was my kidnapper I still found these little actions that he do cute.

"Okay now put the cuffs back on," Deku said. I sighed, just as I was enjoying this a little bit he just had to ruining the moment. "Remeber don't move around to much or it'll hurt." He reminded me as he finsihed the first wrist. I then rember that he said that he had a surpise for me.

"Uhm Deku, you said you had a surprise for me. What surprise?"

"What surprise? Oh you're excited too," He asked me, I mean I was curios. "Oh it's gonna be so nice, just a little bit longer let me finsh this arm and then I'll show you okay?"