this is the top

Seagull wakes up in a pitch black room. "how did I get here?" They wondered. Seagull starts recalling being at a children's birthday party before hearing a small *click* behind them. the click was quiet but it seemed to echo across the room for hours. Stiff with fear, they turn around.           

  there is a dimly lit light barely illuminating what seems to be a rat costume. Seagull reluctantly approaches. With further inspection, it looks like it's a large hand puppet, it seems inactive, but it's still standing upright. Seagull notices a small noise, they get closer to the rat and hear heavy breathing. Breaking the silence, the rat regains posture, as if powering on.

Seagull flinches backwards in fear, but slips on their heelys and crawls back. The rat is looking around almost as if it's... nervous? Seagull's heart still racing, they stumble up. The rat stops moving and pauses. Seagull stops trembling and begins to approach it again. But Seagull is stopped in their tracks as they hear the deep inhale from the rat. From silence, Into what seems like endless void, it shrieks, "POGGERS!"

Ringing in Seagull's ear, they stumble away and start running. The echo from the intense shriek still lingering in the room, if this even is a room. Seagull starts skating on the heelys to gain speed but the wheel gets caught in their shoelace and they fall to the floor. Seagull hears footsteps and knows they need to leave, but they can not get themselves to move, so they watch the rat slowly approach, without being able to do anything about it. The rat stops in it's tracks making eye contact with Seagull, they blink and it gets closer. They blink again and it gets even closer. After the third blink they jolt awake and see the rat right in front of them, but it's different. They realize they were sleeping, but ended up waking up in a nightmare.

Seagull had fallen asleep in a chuck e cheese... and they are too big to play in the play place