ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ✩

"I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want

"I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay."

Y/n Merlin Black was 'the girl who lived', the daughter of Sirius Black and Evelyn Black (née Merlin). She was there at the Potters' house when they were attacked along with her parents. In the middle of the dinner, her father went out to "sort some matters". A few minutes later, when the kids were in the nursery with their mothers, You-Know-Who turned up. Harry Potter's parents were hit by the killing curse. So was her mother but her body was never found. Some believed she disappeared or maybe because she was a merlin,  she survived and is on the run but nobody knows what happened to her When You-Know-Who came for the little kids, the killing curse he cast on them bounced off and they were left with nothing but a lightning-bolt scar on their forehead. ⚡️.

Y/n Merlin Black was the descendant of two rich and pure bloodlines- the blacks and the merlins. The Blacks were posh, Slytherin, typical pureblood supremacists. The merlins were the descendants of the greatest wizard - Merlin. They weren't pureblood supremacists nor clubbed themselves with a single house, though most of them were Slytherins. The merlins were known to have wandless magic and special powers in the middle ages which gradually died out but the magic was seldom revoked when they were married to huge pureblood families. Because her father married a merlin, he earned his spot back on the Black family tree because his mother thought it would bring glory to her family. She was very surprised that her "blood traitor" of a son married a merlin. Not that Y/n's father cared about Wulburga's judgment.

The closest thing she remembers before she was dropped off at her grandparents' house at the age of 3 was being on a flying motorcycle, with a giant man and a black-haired child with emerald green eyes. crazy, right?

She lived with her grandparents till the age of 6 when they died- her grandmother from dragon pox and her grandfather from a heart attack- she went to live with her godmother Blake Merlin who was her mother's twin.

Y/n had grey eyes, black hair with waves, and pale skin. She was undeniably beautiful, sarcastic, and rebellious and people said that she was a spitting image of her father- and she hated it because she knew about her father's reputation as a murderer.

Y/n had many secrets that not even her aunt Blake or as she likes to be called - her best friend, knew. One of them was that whenever she would feel strong emotions- her eye color would change and weird energy light from her hands would glow and for different emotions, there were different colors.

but one time, it became very strange. she was very angry because she had been having a bad day in general - she had red light emitting from her hands and her eyes were red too, but the strange thing was that her body and hair started changing. When she thought of a random person-her body turned to the person. she thought it was just the side effect of her powers. oh, if only she knew...

 Y/n might just be more powerful and special than she thought she was.

>---------------<>---------------< AN >---------------<>---------------<

there you go *whew* there's the prologue and I'm really sorry if you don't match the physical description- I need it for the plot. hehe. 

I've updated it and if you read it before I've updated it, you might wanna re-read it because I've changed the plot.

this story is influenced by a lot of fanfics I've read

also, this is my first time writing something like this so please don't be harsh on me

positive criticism is welcome in the comments :)

What Hogwarts house do you want Y/n to be?

tell me in the commentstsktsktsk (sorry I had to 😂)

-inkthestory 

 >---------------<>---------------<>---------------<>---------------<>---------------<