ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪᴢᴀʀᴅɪɴɢ ᴡᴀʀ ✩*

"it's not the goodbye that hurts, but the flashbacks that follow"

The attack at Godric's Hollow took place on 31 October (Hallowe'en), 1981, which was a Wednesday. The attack happened not even a week after Sirius Black was made the Potters' Secret Keeper. Black betrayed the Potters and gave up their location to Lord Voldemort.  He traveled to the Potters' home in Godric's Hollow and murdered Evelyn Black (as believed by many) James and Lily Potter, who died protecting infant Harry and y/n. When he attempted to murder Harry and Y/n, Lily's loving sacrifice and Y/n's magical gift allowed Harry and Y/n to live and rebounded Voldemort's Killing Curse. The rebounded curse caused a shred of Voldemort's already mutilated soul to be ripped from his destroyed body. This event marked the end of the First War. It also sealed Harry's fate as the 'Boy Who Lived' and Y/n's fate as "the girl who lived" and "the protector" via a lightning-shaped scar on their foreheads and the fact that they were now the only known survivors of the Killing Curse.

Or so they thought. 

>---------------<>---------------< AN >---------------<>---------------<

hey, y'all this is not the original storyline. this is just what people believed. we all know the rat was the one that betrayed the potters'. 

Just thought you'd wanna know...

qotd: who's your favorite maurader?

-inkthestory

>---------------<>---------------<>---------------<>---------------<