Chapter 5

Hey guys ok it's been a while I'm sorry

____________________________________

Emma's P.O.V

   Jocelyn and Adam came home about an hour after my "talk" with mom. I'm hanging out with them until Carter comes back over. Jocelyn is sitting on the couch with Adams head in her lap and she's playing with his hair. I see a small smile on both their lips. They are a match made in heaven. My favorite movie is on and I'm cuddled under a blanket when Carter walks in. He practically lives here so he doesn't have to knock. He sits by my feet and I smile up at him. I'm kinda nervous because I don't know how everything is gonna work now that he's said he loves me. We finish the movie and we, Carter and I, decide to go up to my room and watch a movie. Adam and Jocelyn are wanting to watch a scary movie and I don't do scary movies at all. We grab Sorcers Apprentice and head up stairs. I put the movie in while Carter gets comfortable on my bed. Once the movies in and I push play, I curl up under my covers. Carter pulls me against him and wraps his arms around my waist. I smile slightly. I don't know where we stand and I decide to ask but I don't know how to bring it up.

  "Carter?" I say quietly.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Carter's P.O.V (dun dun dun..you wasn't expecting that was you?)

   "Carter?" Emma asks quietly. "Yeah Emma?" I say. "Where does that leave us?" I think about it for a second and say, "Together." I say confidently. "Okay." "Emma,"I say."Will you be my girlfriend?"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

It's a short chapter ik i just wanted to give y'all a little something

vote ❤

comment ❤

share ❤

thank y'all love you guyz