〖️Hoyoung × Dongheon〗️⁴

"Mom! Im going our with Dongie!" Dongheon was about to leave the place as his mother stopped him.

"Dont you try to take Dongie!"

"What's wrong mom?"

"You troublemaker bastard!" His mother as he slap Dongheon hand away from Dongie.

"Im calling a babysitter.. you cant just leave this house for no reason! Im going out for a while because i need to buy some groceries for your hanger stomach!" His mother as she saw Hoyoung's number as she start to call him.

Hoyoung was actually their neighbors who love to taking care of children so his mother trust him more than Dongheon. "Yes! Im calling you for an help to take care of my son Dongie.. cause my elder son is try to get out from this house.."

Dongheon give his mother his annoyed face. "Alright ma'am! I'll be there in a minute!" Hoyoung hang up as his mother sigh.

"Now go do your thing and if you coming home late i will choked you!!" Dongheon with his almost scared face as he nod and leave the place.

As than Hoyoung came with a smile. "Ma'am im here, you may go buy some groceries while im taking care of your son!"

Dongheon's mother giggles as she leave the house. Hoyoung as than thought Dongheon's little brother would make a lot of trouble but he wasn't, all he want is to play with strangers which Hoyoung loves it.

"Im Hoyoung~ you so chubby~~"

"Dong..ie.." Dongie as he speak shyly which Hoyoung start to squish his cheeks softly.

"You are adorable baby i've ever seen!!!"

(With Dongheon)

"Oh im a troublemaker?! Am i?" Dongheon screamed beside Wyatt and Ravn as the two choked on their drinks.

"Dude calm down.. you are causes a lot of trouble on the street..."

"Im not that weird.." Dongheon as he scoffed as Ravn was tired of him.

"Heon.. look you actually wanting some attention here.. i swear if you crash on my car once again i will kill you.. you make me paid with my broken money!!! I bought those car because its a gift from my father.."

"Who cares?" Dongheon get up as he went o his car.

"I swear Heon.." Ravn and Wyatt look at Dongheon as suddenly the car hits Youngjo and Wyatt motorbike which the two had their heart attack.

"FUCKING LEE DONGHEON!!!!"

(With Hoyoung and Dongie)

Both of them start to ear their meal as suddenly a loud bang on the door had Hoyoung shocked. Hoyoung look at them to see Dongheon just pissed as he storms to his room as Dongie also shocked.

"Bwother!!" Dongie goes to Dongheon as he slammed the door in front Dongie as he almost cries.

Hoyoung came as he look furiously to Dongheon. He knocked on the door and tries to open the door as he saw a key and unlock the door. The key was on their small round table with a flower on top of it.