〖️Dongheon × Hoyoung〗️⁵

Request by:joyxe_05

Dongheon got sulky after his boyfriend ignoring him which is Hoyoung ever since he was busy focusing on the other member than him.

Dongheon was jealous and also sad knowing his boyfriend full attention is towards the other rather than his boyfriend. Dongheon cried so many times but Hoyoung still didn't give him any reactions.

Dongheon have been seating separated from the others to show that he become lonely and still, nobody care about it. "Ugh could y'all stop ignoring me?!"

Everyone still talking with each others as than Minchan hugged Hoyoung knowing they were watching some horror movies as Minchan got scared and Hoyoung let him hugged him but Dongheon just about to crash the glass to the floor and steps on them letting his foot start to bleed.

After the movie ends Hoyoung start to look around to see Dongheon wasn't there at the kitchen counter as he was curious where he was. As he walk passed his room, he could hear someone crying as he slowly peek through the door and it was Dongheon while hugging his knees.

"What did i do to you until you ignoring me like this.. why.. why.." Dongheon as he start to seat up normally as he could hear the door open and it was Hoyoung.

"Im sorry for ignoring you just now.."

"Why.. why are you ignoring almost a day.."

"Its.. the other dare, i was about to say no but they told me to do it so i had to ignore you, and im also feel bad for you just seeking you being sulky.. here some hugs from you boyfriend!"

Hoyoung hugged Dongheon as he blushed and hugged him back. "Dont you ever listen to them if they make you a dare.."

"Hehe~ i wont and i will stay with my boyfriend now! The challenge is failed cause seeing my poor boyfie jealous when the others hugged me~ and being clingy to me"

"Only those i could do to you.. who held a hand of my boyfriend deserve a punishment on the Secret Room... who is it.."

"Yeonho Minie and Chanie?"

"For sure~"

………

Thank You For Requesting ♡️ I hopd you had a nice day and also Stay Safe Cutie!!!

I really like this ideas of concept hehe hoping to get this more~ soon~