Meeting Part 2

Emily's P.O.V
He helps me carry the food and drinks to the table Kyle was at.She looked up and started freaking out."Omg it's Jc Caylen!"I was trying to think where I had heard that name before."Can I take a picture with you?",Kyle said."Sure",Jc said.Then it hit me."Wait,Jc Caylen the famous youtuber,Jc Caylen?", I said."The one and only",Jc said."You like me now?",he said.I crossed my arms."No you still dropped our food.",I said."Come on Kyle let's go shop more".I dragged Kyle for a minute but then someone pulled me back.I saw it was Jc."Here",he said."Don't open it yet."I just put it in my pocket and left.

Jc's P.O.V
She was so pretty I had to make her like me.I gave her a piece of paper with my number on it.She actually kept it.

Emily's P.O.V
When I got home I sat on my couch and watched a movie on Netflix.I reached in my pocket and found the paper Jc gave me.I opened it and saw a phone number on it.He would.I don't want to date anyone right now especially Jc Caylen a probably would cheat on me with a beautiful youtuber like Jenn or Lia Marie Johnson.

HEY GUYS SORRY IF IT'S SHORT TRYING TO MAKE THEM LONGER SHARE,FOLLOW,AND COMMENT ON WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN NEXT✌️BYE SEE YA💙LOVE YA