"Again!?!?!?"

Emily's P.O.V
I headed to Starbucks because I was home alone because my whole family went on a vacation for almost 2 months.I didn't want to go so I just stayed.I opened the door and no one is there. I guess because they just opened.The manager was freaking out because none of the workers were there yet and he can see people were coming."Excuse me?",he said."Can you like work here for like and hour or two some of my workers are running late.""Umm sure",I say.I have worked at Starbucks before so I know what to do.I was just listening to music when people started coming in. Great."Hi,how may I help you?"I look up to see Jc with Kian,and Andrea.They order and Jc keeps on staring at me.He's such a creep.I finish working there because the workers came in."You did so good.Would you like to work here?",The manager said."Sure"He gives me my schedule and I order my Starbucks I have been wanting for.When I got it I turn around and smash into someone."Again?!?!?!",we both say.I see it was Jc.I ignore him and order another one. before I give the cashier my money Jc hands them money."Sorry about that",he says."Look if I gave you my number would you stop stalking me?",I said.Before he could say anything I snatch his phone and put in my number.Then I left.

Jc's P.O.V
I can't believe she gave me her number.Im gonna call call her and ask her out on a date.
Ring ring
E-hello
J-hey
E-Jc?
J-yup
E-you have 5 minutes before I hang up...go
J-can we go out sometime?
E-if only it isn't a date
J-....
E-so what I mean is that we go to the movies,you invite your friends,and I'll invite mine
J-fine