Chapter 9

Severus sighed.

It was a Saturday so the school was quiet for the rest were busy going things over than studying or reading like he was. The book was not about magic at all, it was about some sparkly vampires and some egotistical wolves. He didn't understand what was going on but he found it quite entertaining.

Love Drama was always so funny and very stupid.

Like if you love the two of them. Choose the second one cause if you truly loved the first one than you won't have fallen in love with the second person.

Or polyamory is a thing. Legal in the Wizarding world but illegal in the muggle world mostly.

This is why he hated romance.

"Snape!"

He heard a very familiar voice yell, that was not Lily's.

"There you are!" The voice continued.

He turned around to see James running towards him.

"I've been looking for you all over." James said.

He looked very out of breath and sat down next to Severus.

"What do you want?" Severus snapped.

"No need to be catty, Severus.That's Professor McGonagall's job." James said playfully.

Severus rolled his eyes and scowled, turning back to his book.

"Anyway," James said.

"I just wanted to tell you that I want to help you find a way to get you out of that house. I might not be as smart as Remus but I want to help. "

That made Severus snap his head back to James.

"What?"

"I said I want to help you find a way to get you out of that house. You won't have to see your dad anymore!" James said.

"James, I appreciate that you are trying to help me with this but the teachers are already working on it." He said, looking at James with a small smile.

"You're smiling."

"Why, yes I am. I didn't notice." Severus said, rolling his eyes.

"NO! I mean it's kind of cute." James said, scratching his head.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

James watched the smaller male look at the book. The two were in their own world, James listened to Severus as he read the book out loud.

"Seriously. That book was stupid."

"James, you are aware that muggles are unaware that the werewolf is much more dangerous."

"YEA, I guess."

James looked at him, scratching his head. Muggles were truly kind of strange to him even with the muggle studies. Sirius might like the book though, he was the romance liking one of the group.

"Hey guys." Lily said, coming up to the two boys.

James realized that when he started to be kinder to Severus, Lily started to treat him better as well. Obviously she didn't take his flirting but she did not hex him when he did it, she just dismissed him.

"Hello, Lils." Snape responded.

"James, are you okay?" She asked.

Wait did Lily just talked to him.

Nicely.

"Y-yes, Lily." He stuttered.

Lily smiled before sitting next to Severus to put him in the middle.