0||Prologue

The world doesn't revolve around you Park Seonghwa wake up...

Seonghwa: "Does this even make any sense?"

Seonghwa's dad: "No one is going to make you a CEO!"

Seonghwa: "WHY DO I HAVE TO MARRY WHEN I AM ALREADY MARRIED?"

Seonghwa's Dad: "WHAT THE -"

Seonghwa: "YES DAD I AM MARRIED" *why did I say that?*

Hongjoong: *face palms*

Seonghwa's Dad: "YOU SAID WHAT?!!!!"

Hongjoong: "He said he is married" *I am going to resign*

Seonghwa's Dad: "YOU BETTER ARRIVE AT THE PARTY WITH YOUR WIFE"

Hongjoong: "And Son..."

Seonghwa: *raises eyebrows at Hongjoong*

Seonghwa's Dad: "EXCUSE ME ??!!WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY???! SON??? WAIT I HAVE GRANDSON???? HOW OLD IS HE???!!" *happy*

Hongjoong: *smirks at Seonghwa*  "Around 3?"

Seonghwa's Dad: "Alright then I would like to see my daughter in law and my grandson soon...see you in the meeting there" *leaves*

Seonghwa: "YAHHHHH KIM HONGJOONNNNGGGG!!!!"

Hongjoong: "What? You are already married and You have a wife? So I thought why not a son too? That makes a perfect family"

Seonghwa: "UGHHHHHH Now where will I find them?"

Hongjoong: "Do you think its my problem?"

Seonghwa: "I thought just about a wife ...I could just pay the girl and get my work done you know? NOW FROM WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO GET A SONN?"

Hongjoong: "SCUMBAG!"

Seonghwa: "I will fire you!"

Hongjoong: "I was going to give you my resignation letter"

Seonghwa: "KIM HONGJOONG!!! "

Hongjoong: "Let's go out"

...................................................................

Park Seonghwa the son of Park's-age 25 ...The next heir to Sizzle company...but people didn't like the idea of him being a Ceo because they thought he wasn't mature ...they thought he needed a wife to be guided well enough for his position...His dad finally returned after 6 years to make his son the next heir...But who would make a perfect heir? Is it Park Seonghwa? or his older brother Park Jimin? No one knows...but he was the dream guy of every single girl out there...Rich and Handsome...

His secretary Kim Hongjoong...Seonghwa's best friend for 7 years -25 years old-the same age as him. He gets enough salary for girls to hit on him but he doesn't like skinship. He is the most trusted person in Sizzle company. Handsome, Charismatic and kindhearted...

Seonghwa: "Here?"

Hongjoong: "Aurora orphanage" *reads*

Seonghwa: "..........."

Hongjoong: "Mission to find a 3 year old Kid that looks like you"

Hongjoong just walks in...leaving Seonghwa dumbfounded there...

Hongjoong: "Sister" *calling out for the nun that takes care of kids*

Hongjoong: "we want to adopt a Son can you find someone who looks like him?"*explains*

Sister: *looks at him* "Is it a coincidence? We do have one that looks likes him"