1|| My Wife and Son

???: "WHO DARES TO TOUCH MY WOMAN?!!!"

Eun: *gulps....what now 'woman' 'Jung Jung'?*

Lee Know: "S-Seonghwa?"

Eun: *Seonghwa? they know each other? Wait is he real? gulping real hard*

Seonghwa: *looks at Hongjoong* "BASTARD YOU THINK YOU CAN FIGHT?"

Seonghwa: "What gives you a right to call me by my name?"

Lee Know: "I am so sorry Mr.Park"

Eun gets up slowly to run away but Seonghwa grabs her wrist and pulls her closer to him...

Seonghwa: "She is my wife!"

Eun: *eyes widened*

Lee Know: "Uh Uhmm I-I didn't know she was your girl...Forgive me sir..."

Seonghwa: "I think the one who you should apologize to is....." *pauses as he doesn't know her name* "MY WIFE"

Eun: *he keeps calling me his wife? for real? Is this a dream?*

Lee Know: "I am so sorry... please forgive me"

 please forgive me"

Eun: "Its okay ...you didn't know about us...thats why you tried marrying me" *acts along*

Lee Know: "Are we good now?" *smiles suspiciously*

Eun: "Yeah" *Still uneasy*

Seonghwa: "Let's go baby" *pulls Eun even more closer than they already are*

Eun: *Eyes Widened*

Seonghwa: *eyes her to act along*

Eun: "Ahh...*awkward smile* Yeah I am leaving see you around"

Seonghwa removes his jacket as he places it over her shoulders. He held her hand in his and took her to the car...he opens the car door and tells her to sit inside...Lee Know was still watching it was hella suspicious for him...the guy who was called as Kim Jung Jung according to Eunsu sits in the driver's seat as he starts driving...

Eunsu turns her head to look at Seonghwa... as she speaks...

Eun: "Thank you for helping me earlier"

Seonghwa: "Its fine..."

Eun: "Ah can I borrow your charger for a moment my phone ran out of battery"

Seonghwa: "Sure"

Eun: "Thanks again"

As Eunsu kept her phone for charging she saw a kid staring at her with a confused face...

Minjae: "Appa who is she?"

Eun: *Appa?*

Seonghwa: "She is...Uhmmm" *confused what to say*

Eun: *So he has a son? Damn I had weird thoughts what the fuck*