No.2

My alarm clock went off 5 times in 45 minutes so when it rang for the 6th time I knew it was time to get out of bed.

I dragged myself out of bed and headed to the bathroom as I grabbed my toothbrush and past and began to brush my teeth. I spat out my tooth paste and put on a oversized jacket over my pyjamas and as I walked out of my room all I could smell was the breakfast my mom was cooking.

My mother has always been a good cooker so I was really excited to eat whatever she was making, it smelt like eggs and bacon but I was fine with whatever.

"Good morning sweetie" my mother shouted to me as I was walking out my door.

"Morning mom, what you cookin" I said walking over to the living room.

"Just some eggs and bacon, Would you like some" she said focusing on the pan.

"Yes please! thank you" I shouted.

"I'm gonna go look around for a job today? Would you like to come with me" My mother said while dishing out breakfast.

"I'm actually gonna stay home today I still have some unpacking to do if you don't mind?" I said while walking over to the small table in our kitchen.

"That's fine sweetie!" She said picking up her fork.

We spent 20 minutes at the small table laughing and talking about the most random things but I couldn't get my mind of the blonde boy I met yesterday.

My mother washed the plates up and headed off.

I decided I was going to go on a walk on the beach just to clear my mind but if I'm gonna be honest I was hoping to see JJ again.

I  chucked on a white tank top with some denim shorts, grabbed my keys and left the shack.

I was walking towards the waves as I seen three boys surfing.

It was JJ and two other boys I didn't recognise they were probably his friends.

JJ noticed me and finished his surf, he came over to me smiling as the two other followed behind him.

"Hey princess! Nice house" JJ said smiling"

"Thanks. You alright" I said making eye contact with him.

"So is this the girl you've been talking abt all morning" the brown haired one said staring at me.

"Shut up man" JJ whispered as he nudged him in the arm.

The black haired one just stood there smiling he seemed pretty chill.

"So you've been talking about me" I said letting out a giggle.

"No, maybe" he said giggling back.

"So who are your friends" I said changing the subject.

"This is John b" he said pointing at the brown haired boy.
"This is pope" he said pointing at the black haired boy.

"I'm y/n nice to meet you both!" I said smiling.

"So we're having a kegger party later would you like to come? Our friend kiara would probably love to meet you" John b said locking eyes with me.

"Yeah for sure I would love to come" I said smiling.

"I will pick you up" John b and JJ said at the same time.

uncomfortable silence formed for about 10 seconds but it felt like forever.

"you know what I will drive us all there? We can go pick up the keggers, what about that" I said dropping the silence.

"sure sounds dope." JJ said.

"Alright! Be at my house at 7:30 sharp invite your friend kiara I would love to meet her" I said smiling.

"Bye y/n" pope and John b shouted while I walked away,

"Bye princess" JJ said with a smirk on his face.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes at the fact that he still decides to call me princess instead of my  name but I didn't mind if I'm gonna be honest.

I got home and spent the next couple hours unpacking the rest of my things until I heard a knock on the door"

"Who is it?" I shouted.

"It's me, JJ" he shouted.

I walked over to the door confused as he was VERY early.

"Hey JJ what up? You're not supposed to be here till later." I said opening the door.

"Yeah I know I just wanted to come and hang for a bit ya know. Only if you want to?" He said as he came in.

"Yeah sure, do you want anything to drink or eat" I said walking over to the kitchen.

"Do you have any beers?" He said wondering around my living room.

"Yes here" I said getting one out the fridge.

"Thanks princess" he said as he took it out my hand and popped it open.

JJ started walking over to my bedroom.

"This your bedroom? He said opening the door.

"Yes but don't go in there it's a mess. I said not focusing on him.

He still decided to go in there anyways to I followed him.

"JJ what u doing?" I said taking the clothes from his hands.

"Nothing" he said picking up my clothes.

"Ooo this is sexy, would look better on you instead of on the bed though" he said winking at me.

"Shut up JJ" I said grabbing it and shoving it in my draw.

I turned around and our faces were so close, I could feel his breath against my cheek as he put my hair behind my ear. JJ couldn't resist so he placed his lips on mine and pulled me in.
He pulled away.

"Goodbye y/n see you later" he said smiling at me.

"Bye JJ" I whispered as I was smiling.

——————————-

Ahhh look at them go!
I'm really sorry this chapter was boring but it will get better.
Again if you have any suggestions or questions my tiktok is @kieksloml
so just dm me on there!
Thank you for reading <3