Chapter 26

The woman wasn't expecting to be woken up by a meaty hand on her breast. It made her gasp and open her eyes in sudden shock as she looked around to find where that came from. Her eyes landed on the man beside her who was still in deep sleep, he had his arm around her. She remembered she snuggled up to him, trying to feel his warmth, and he grabbed her by the waist, pulling her flush against his side. However, his hand was on her stomach the night before, she was a small woman and he was a big man, making him able to wrap his arm completely around her.

She couldn't help the sensation that flew through her abdomen and buried itself in her guts, but she knew it would be best to wait for him to heal a little more before doing anything too... Rough. She grabbed his wrist to take his hand away from her boob, but he seemed fond of it being there, since he made a little struggle to keep it there. She managed to do it, narrowing her eyes at him and doubting a little bit if he truly was asleep.

So, she finally got up, putting her clothes on, looking behind her sometimes to check if he was still sleeping, which he was every time she looked. She prepared breakfast with the women of the tiny village, making small talk with Aeryn here and there. The woman got a few glances from passing men, Aeryn pointed it out, but she couldn't care less, she had all she wanted inside her tent.

She had brought Sandor's breakfast over to him and he was finally awake, as grumpy as ever. He had the biggest scowl on his face, but she couldn't help but laugh to herself, seeing that he was actually helpless without her. For the first time since she met him, she felt she had the upper hand, like she could say and do anything and he couldn't possibly react to it, could he? It was best to let sleeping dogs lie.

She placed the food down and helped him just like the day before, happily feeding him while he had his brows furrowed the whole time. Then, she grabbed a bucket of water and got a small towel wet, ready to bathe him. Though as she got closer, the man grabbed her wrist, preventing her from doing anything.

"What do you think you're doing?" Sandor asked.

"You need a bath, you haven't cleaned yourself for some time now." she explained, trying to continue her task, but she was interrupted again.

"You won't do shit." he took the wet rag from her hands "I'll take a bath when I can do it myself."

"Then, you'll be sleeping outside for now on." she said back to him, getting a little angry at how stubborn he was "I'll bathe you even if I have to tie you down." she tried to get the rag from his hand, but he brought his other hand to her shoulder and extended the one holding the cloth "Why are you such a kid?" she asked, sitting on her knees beside the man.

"I can clean myself alone." Sandor said as he began using the rag on his own face, still holding the woman by the shoulder with his other hand.

"Stop it!" she grabbed his arm, trying to get closer, but it wasn't budging "You can't exceed yourself!" (Y/n) whined, throwing her head back in annoyance.

"I'm not crippled!" he shouted, continuing his task.

The woman leaned back, thinking on how to convince the man to agree to it being done by her. Soon, she smiled devilishly. She dropped her hand on his thigh, surprising him with the sudden touch.

"It's a shame." she began, making small movements with her fingers on his non injured thigh "I was really looking forward to it." she brought her hand dangerously close to his crotch and then took it away.

Suddenly, she felt the rag hit her chest, wetting her front a little. She couldn't help the small smile that played on her lips as she took the cloth and dunk it again on the bucket. She didn't need to see Sandor's face to know that he was pissed beyond belief. But, he couldn't help the desire to feel more of her on him, he wanted to feel her hands, her body, her kisses. It almost drove him crazy to see her advances and not be able to do anything about it. He could even see most of her breasts when she leaned next to him to do her task, making him hypnotized by them everytime she would move too much.

The woman started with his arms, cleaning some stains of blood that were still there. When she got closer to do his abdomen she couldn't hold the blush that tainted her cheeks. She could feel the rise and fall of his lungs, the hairs on his chest brushing on her knuckles as she worked around his breast area and neck, and his built in itself was putting her in a trance. He wasn't exactly muscular, he was more to the buff side. What he didn't have in apparent muscle, he made up in strength and size. He was a big man, not the biggest, his brother was by far taller than him, but still was the second tallest man she had ever seen. His arms were big and long, his hands matching his built, meaty and strong, and hair covered most of his chest and arms. She wondered if they grew in some other places as well, thinking about a thick coat of hair trailing down his stomach, to his crotch and then... She had to stop fantasizing while bathing the man or else she was going to do something involuntarily.

As she got closer to his private areas, she heard his breathing stop for a second, but it soon resumed when she threw the cover off of one leg to continue the cleaning session. She saw something grow underneath the sheets, but decided it was best to leave it for now. However, the man had other plans, he grabbed her wrist with the rag, making her look scared and embarrassed at the same time. She turned to look at his face, shy to see he had a kind of animalistic expression, his pupils blown wide and his breathing irregular. She could see the bulge under the covers and it wasn't a small one, she turned her head away at that, trying to hide her blushing face and shamed complexion.

"Wha-what is it?" she asked, holding the rag with more force on her hand.

"You don't know what you're getting into, humminbird." he said softly, trying to scare her, but failing miserably as she only felt embarrassment and anger build up inside her.

"You know what I want and yet you keep denying it." she said, pulling her hand away from him, throwing the cloth at his chest just as he had done to her earlier "You can finish yourself." she felt bad for leaving him like that, but she couldn't bring herself to go back into the tent and apologize.

He was too stubborn to admit that he wanted her, she knew he did, right? He had told her, long ago, that she would marry a lord that would treat her right, give everything she wanted. However, all she wanted was to be by his side, be his support, his lover, his wife.

On the other side of the spectrum, Sandor wanted the same thing, he wanted her more than anything, more than he wanted his brother dead. But he knew that she wasn't supposed to be his, she was a noble woman, and he was just a guard, not even a knight at that. Yes, he could've been married to her in a deal between their lands, but she was still young and Clegane's Keep wasn't a big house at all. He knew too that she was only touch starved and was seeking comfort where she could find it. She probably would forget about him when she got home and married another lord. He just hoped that it wouldn't hurt much, since he was pretty attached to her now.