Chapter 2: Past's Guilt + Izuku vs Tricky

(Narrator's P.O.V)

Back in Japan. It has now been 4 years since Izuku ran away. But they didn't noticed it.

Right now, Inko was in her home, looking at a photo album. She then turns to a picture of Izuku and Izumi at Izuku's 4th birthday party, along with their friends, Katsuki Bakugou, Katsumi Bakugou, Shoto Todoroki, and Shoko Todoroki. 

She smiled at the memory, before turning to the next photo. However, she saw something was different. It was Izumi's birthday photo. However, Inko saw that Izuku wasn't there.

Inko: "*Thought* Why isn't Izuku here? I thought he was with us during this."

She then turn to next years photo, and Izuku wasn't there. Next year. Same thing. She kept turning the photo to see that Izuku was missing in all of them, even when they went on vacation.

Reality then struck her. Inko dropped then album on the ground as she then broke down into tears. Toshinori and Izumi ran into the room as they heard her crying.

Toshinori: "Inko! What's wrong?"

Izumi: "What happened, Mom?"

She then turned to the two with tears in her eyes.

Inko*Crying*: "Toshi... We've been such horrible parents to Izuku!"

Toshinori: "What are you talking abou--"

Inko*Crying*: "WE IGNORED HIM FOR YEARS, YOU ASSHOLE!!!"

Toshinori was shocked as he then learned that she was right. He couldn't remember any memories with his son. He ignored him.

Izumi: "Maybe Onii-Chan's in his room! W-We can go apologize to him! He'll surely for give us!"

Toshinori: "You're right. Let's go."

They then head to Izuku's room. Inko then proceeded to knock on the door.

Inko: "Izuku? Dear? Are you there?"

There was no response as Inko then tried to open the door, but it was locked. She then took her hair pin out, and proceeded to unlock the door. However, once they were inside, they were shocked to find what it looked like.

Izuku's room was all messy, and dirty. It even had blood on the walls. All of the All Might posters that he had were now shred to bits and pieces. They saw that his desk was all bloody and had a medkit on it. They even saw a knife on it too.

Toshinori: "Oh my... Oh my..."

He then turns into his muscle form out of shock.

AM: "GOODNESS!!!"

As Izumi saw looking at this, she knew why his room was all messed up.

Izumi: "*Thought* Is it... because of us...?"

After a while, they called their family relatives and friends. Shota Aizawa, Hizashi Yamada, Nezu, The Bakugou's, The Todoroki's (Except Endeavor, because he was busy), Gran Torino, Revovery Girl, and Sir Nighteye were all there. Seeing the room that was dirty, messy, and all bloody.

GT: "What the hell happened here?!"

RG: "What caused my grandson to run away?"

The Yagis, Bakugou twins, and Todoroki twins knew why. So they let it out. After they explained that Izuku was discovered to be Quirkless, they started to ignore him and Izumi and the others used him as their punching bag.

Everyone was silent, before Gran Torino swiftly lands kick to Toshinori's stomach, while Recovery Girl hits his weak spot very hard.

GT: "YOU ASSHOLE! YOU IGNORED YOUR SON, JUST BECAUSE HE WAS QUIRKLESS?! YOU WERE ALSO QUIRKLESS, TOO, YOU MORON!"