chapter seven

"is this the berman residents?" a voice called from the door.
"who is that?" sam said whispering under her breath.
i shook my head in cluelessness
i slowly unlocked the locks of my door, being careful.
outside the door stood a woman, with medium length hair as her eyes shown in the dim light of the moon.
"yes.. who the fuck are you?" i say holding the door close to my face not opening the door all the way.
she stepped away a little bit.
"oh my goodness, im so sorry. is this not the bermans.. i mean berman.." she said
her face flushed with a slight bit of embarrasment, i didn't know who this woman was.
she held a notebook, closely to her chest.
she looked down and quickly handed it to me.
it wrote on the front,
'ziggy and y/n's camp news'
i quickly look up again still thinking,
no, this cannot be..
she smiled, and had tears in her eyes.
"no.. no, this can't be real, you need to leave!" she frowned making me look like a bad person.
"look! there is no way you are y/n, she died, she's dead. and so is tommy." she looked up as her eyes lit up.
she chuckled, it sounded oddly familiar.
"tommy's alive, zigs." she said walking away.
no one.. no one on the earth called me zigs accept y/n.
i started toward her.
"how do you know about this? who are you?" i said still clutching the book in my hands.
"y/n.. y/n goode." she started opening her car door as soon as she did, deena charged toward her with a knife.
"we ended this shit! you can't cause more asshole!" deena said holding the knife to her neck.
"get that shit away from me! NOW" she said pushing back deena effortlesly.
josh and sam ran out, out of breath.
"i was never a goode, i was never a sunnyvaler, i knew about all this shit but was threatened if i told any of you shits!"

y/n's pov:
"i was never a goode, i was never a sunnyvaler, i knew about all this shit but was threatened, if i told any of you shits!" i said as anger filled my veins.
"tommy, he's alive! HE'S ALIVE!" i yelled as tears rushed down my faces.
"fine, if you are the so called, so for, y/n "goode", show me." ziggy said.
the other kids stared at me.
"get in." i say getting in and closing the door behind me.

as we pulled up to my old house that most remember (not the other kids though)
i pulled into the driveway.
once i walked up to the door, a male opened it.
"hey will." i say pushing past him, taking off my denim jacket,
"hey darling! who are these beautiful people?" my "mother" asked as her smile grew as it never did and never had in a while.
"uhm, my friends" she noticed ziggy and just smiled as they all walked up the fluffy stairs.
i walked them to my room and grabbed a poloroid picture of me, younger with nick, will, ziggy, tommy, cindy, alice, and others at camp.
ziggy's eyes widened taking the picture right out of my hand.
"you-you are y/n.." ziggy said looking at my bedroom door as it opened.
"who are they?" tommy said putting his hands in his pockets looking around.
"zigs, and a couple other dudes and dudets." i say looking up to him.
"ziggy, long time no see" he waved sitting next to her.
"who the fuck are you?" ziggy said moving away.
me and tommy bothed laughed, knowing she had no clue what happened after the night of 1978.
"tommy! tommy slater! the boy who was possesed by nick fucking goode, killed a whole bunch of people including me!" i said slapping my hands on my thighs as i laughed a bit more.
ziggy flipped through the pages, over and over again then suddenly stopping at a specific page.
"your first kiss y/n!" she said pointing to a poloroid of me and tommy kissing as ziggy stood behind us, holding up the "rock" symbol on her hands.
"yea, haha, i remember that" i said looking at tommy blushing as i sat on his lap, looking through the notebook together with ziggy as the other people talked to eachother auietly on the other half of my bed.
she kept scrolling and flipping and flipping until she stopped at a specific picture.
"the worst months of my life."

heres chap. seven!!
chapter eight out as soon as possible
(PLOT TWIST SOONNN)
sorry if this one is short, its only the second day of school, already if a shit tone of homework :P
chapter eight out soooon <3