chapter nine

as my mom drove me home, as tears were the only thing that could form anymore.
pain cleansed me.
nothing but sobs filled the car.
"i wish i was never born!" i shouted.
tommy rubbed my back, reassuring me making sure i was alright.
"baby, it'll be okay..-"
"it won't! he possessed tommy, he was evil! WHY HIM?" i covered my eyes and my makeup smeared over my cheeks and around my eyes.
i was swolen.
numb.
pain.
i rubbed the tears off my cheeks as she pulled into the driveway.
i walked up to the front door and sprinted to my room, but tommy noticed me grabbing something before i locked the door behind me.
"Y/N NO." he slammed his hand against the door making everything more eventful.
"tommy, i-i cant anymore." he still slammed his hand against the door.
"BABY DON'T" my mom said as the door handled rattled violently.
i closed my eyes, waiting for the endless pain to end.
it was black.

-one month later-

tommy's pov-
tears grasped my cheeks.
my black suit shown from the other mens.
as i sat down, looking at a closed casket.
it's heartbreaking to see your own girlfriend dead. this put so much damn effect on me, and her mother.
she cared so much for her brother and wished she could have said goodbye.
i paused my thoughts and walked up to the microphone, as it was my turn to speak.
"eh-hem," i cleared my throught.
"uhm, hi. i'm tommy slater. y/n's boyfriend and, she ment so much to me" some gasps rose and the sound of some people sobbing occured.
i looked around.
"she was perfect, she mean't everything to me. she was so special.. i wish i was special..." tears started rolling down my cheeks
"we used to run barefoot in the rain, we used to kiss by the lake the last time we went to nightwing, we used to laugh and listen to music while her mother told us stories." some laughs shown in the crowd.
"we-we wanted a future together, we wanted to get married and have kids. grow old together. the doctors..."
"they couldn't bring her back.."
sighs, gasps everything, so many mixed emotions rose and stopped.
"she's gone, gone gone away. i watched her disapear." tears started streaming down my face.
"i love her, and- and i miss her. all thats left is a ghost of her. y/n goode.." everyone froze when i pulled a ring, that glistened in a velvet-textured box.
"i was going to propose to her that day, she told me she had plans, and ended the day.. dead" i walked off the podium type stage and walked out almost slamming the door behind me.
i dropped in agony, everything hurt,
i wish she was still here
i miss her
i love her
she was mine
i wanted kids with her
i wanted her to be mine forever
i wanted to call her my own
i wish i could have called her....
y / n     s l a t e r

that's it!!
sorry it ended so sad i just didn't know what else to do sjowdhwj
any suggestions for characters?
----------> put here!!
ALSO..
TYSM FOR 1K+ reads!!! <33:))