5

"Heya sexy."

-𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘪𝘧𝘦𝘳

"YOU KNOW, YOU LOVE IT WHEN I TALK MAGIC TO YA'."

1 1 : 1 6  A M

1 1 : 1 6 A M

[ 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺 ]

12 Grimmauld Place

ΔҒTΣR CALSIFER agreed to meet with Harry, she was given a room for the duration of her stay and cloths to change into after she showered off. The cloths were male seeing as none of the women in the house had her thick figure.

Dumbledore immediately had a group go out a fetch Harry from the Dursley residence. By the time the group had gotten back Calsifer was out cold in the attic bedroom, snoring like a banshee. Thankfully, her room was far for the others so her snoring wouldn't keep anyone up.

Harry was told that he would be spending the next day with someone who could help them in the war against the dark lord and that it would be beneficial that he did everything she wanted. Sirius pulled him to the side and told him a less watered down version of what the others had told Harry. That Calsifer was supposedly stronger that Dumbledore as he was told, and how much Albus needed her to side with him in the war. This put the boy on edge for the rest of the night. To have all this pressure laying on his shoulders was almost more than he could handle. After he called out his friends for not keeping him in the loop, he asked them what they knew of the women he was to meet.

None of them knew anything about her, beside the small snippets of the shouting they had heard between Dumbledore and her earlier that night. Harry was extremely nervous for the rest of the night, he didn't get any sleep at all. Calsifer, on the other hand, slept well into the late morning. If it wasn't for the incessant knocking on the attic door, she would have slept even longer.

"Go da hell ahway" she shouted groggily, burying her head into the pillow that she was cuddling.

Outside the door, stood a very impatient Severus. He had been knocking on the door for 10 minutes and she had yet to get out of bed. He hated that he had to show up earlier than usual as per Dumbledore's request. Albus assumed that, because of Calsifer's attractive to him, he should be the one to help her adjust during her stay in hopes that it would get her to choice to stay with the order.