Prologue

A/N: This is my first fanfic, so please bear with me! I hope we can all get along and I hope that you find my stories nice!

I appreciate comments on anything! I don't care if it is an insult, it'll only push me to do my best! Ok enough ranting.

SHORT PROLOGUE!

~Prologue~

Blood.

It was everywhere.

The beautiful red color coated over everything and everyone.

It was simply a wonderful sight, for some. But for most, it's a horrendous sight to see, a sight that could scare anyone.

But not for this six year-old.

She just walked away from the scene, sporting an emotionless facade.

Why? Why did this have to happen to her? She didn't do anything wrong, right?

She didn't need this right now.

Kami is truely cruel. To do something like this to such a young girl...

As the young lady walked away from the sight she thought, 'As I thought...you can't trust anyone in this world. Not your parents, not you're older brothers. Not the one you love....not even yourself'

This world we live in...is cruel.

~~

A/N: So...what do you think???

I am sorry if my updates are slow, I really am sorry. School is hectic and exams are coming up at the end of Feb. I also have to prepare for something. Not only that but I also have a Kendo and Judo class!

Please forgive me! And I hope we, can get along!

ALSO, PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU WANT ME TO GO ON! IF NOT THAN PLEASE TELL ME AND I WILL DELETE THIS STORY! Thank you.