Chapter 6

"No, it's not that.... It's that i'm pregnant".I started to cry, holding my head in my hands and my face a rosy red. "We thought that you were a virgin-!" I cut him off, "i was, but my step-brother r-raped me". I cried harder and ran past them, out of the bathroom and into their room. I grabbed my stuff off of a chair and put on my jeans, i then pulled on my coat and left the room. "No! Naomi please, come back here!" They ran after me, so i ran as fast as i could and got out of their front door. "Grab her!" I dodged the people that were outside and continued running.

~Alexander~

I pulled on my coat, about to go after her, but Vincent grabbed my hands and stopped me from going after her, "let her get her space. Plus, she can't get that far without any money. Maybe to the park across town. Don't worry, she'll cool down". i nodded and we went outside, "Lizette get down here!" I heard the scampering of feet and looked to see the 15 year old with light brown hair and blue eyes. "Yes, Alphas?"

"We need you to watch someone. Her name is Naomi, don't let her know that you're watching her. If she finds out, you will be kicked out of this pack and made a rogue, okay Omega?" She nodded and almost tripped over her feet, steadying herself and running out the door. A minute later we got a phone call, "Alphas' what does she look like?" "She is 5'4 with light brown hair and icy blue eyes. She is wearing a pink pajama shirt with a pair of jeans. She has a dark blue jeans jacket coat".

~Lizette~ Her pic comes with the chapter

Not wanting to make my Alphas' angry, i left to look for Naomi. I know i'm going to fail horribly, i can't even find my phone when i'm holding it, how can i find a girl? I caught the scent of a human girl and followed it, after 15 minutes of straight running, i ran up to a girl who was crying. She was eating a large container of Nutella with a plastic spoon and her face was puffy. She had the description that Alpha had said.

"Hey!" She pointed to herself, "yea, you!" "What?" "I'm Lizette, and you are?..". "I-i'm Noami". She avoided eye contact, "well nice to meet you Naomi, wanna be friends?" She shrugged and i plopped down next to her, "so where are you off ta'?" "I'm going to England, I hate it here in America. People are just so cruel". "Funny ya' say, I was heading there as well, here's the bus, let's go". Naomi looked at me funny, "Where's your bag and stuff?" "I don't have anything, all I need is this and this". I pointed to my head and my heart.
~
We got off of the bus and i tripped on my way down the bus steps. "Are ya' sure you're willin to start over?" "Yes". (Alphas' the girl is moving to England, what do I do?) I got a head full of my Alphas screams, I apologized and they said to follow her and never leave her side.

"What're you going to do when you get there?" I smiled, "I'm going to finish high school then turn into a big dog and run into some woods, how about ya'?" She looked at me as if I was a freak, "I'm going to finish high school as well. And raise a pup, then enroll in college and get a good job". "Cool".