Chapter 4

Vincent

I pulled out of Alexander before cumming all over the both of us, the both of us breathing heavily. I licked it up off of us and kissed him, letting him get a taste of my cum. "Mmm". He bit my mark and I moaned, "my turn".

~

We walked out of the bedroom. I was sorta limping, "you're so cruel". He grinned, "how?" "I went easy on you, but you went hard on me. Look at the way I walk". He chuckled and got down to give me a piggy back ride.

He brought us to the kitchen, our best friend, Joseph was sitting at the table waiting for us. Alexander put me down in a seat and sat on the other side of Joseph. "What's up?" "I could hear moans, growls, banging, etc from upstairs. When you guys are in a soundproof room". We chuckled in unison and started eating the breakfast slid in front of us.

"Princes, we have found a girl trespassing onto our territory. Right now she's in the dungeon". We nodded and got up from our seats, I took a last bite of bacon and walked/limped following Alexander.

We got to the dungeon and I locked eyes with a girl, she had bruises all over her body and a healing scar on her forehead. Alexander broke the bars off of the door and picked her up, she saw our Omega/Pack trainer, Harrison. She flinched and whimpered in his arms, "whats wrong?" She hid her face in his shirt and I covered her up with my hoodie, did I mention that she was naked?

"What did you do to her?" "She resisted so I stripped her down and fought her". I hit him and he flew into the wall and winced because of the pain, "she's our mate, future Queen of all werewolves. The next time you even touch a hair on her body, I won't just hurt you, I will burn you alive. Got it?" He nodded and blacked out.

"I'm Vincent this is Alexander". "N-Naomi".