Chapter 3

A week after the "incident".

Naomi

I stared down at the pregnancy test in my hand, crying. Gregory was waiting outside of the bathroom for me. I have been avoiding him for the past week, but he just keeps following me.

Earlier today he admitted that he and Carl wasn't human. He then said that he has gotten many girls pregnant in the past. He gave me the money to buy the pregnancy tests and screamed at me a few times.

"I don't got all day Naomi. Bring your ass out here!" I walked outside the bathroom, my eyes were red and I was a mess. He slapped me, "you fucking bitch. All because I don't like you, you try to trap me?!" He grabbed me by my throat and started to choke me while lifting me up. His eyes were midnight black and his teeth were getting bigger and sharper. "P-please don't kill me".

He dropped me, "you're so fucking lucky I would never kill an innocent baby. Get the fuck up slut". My legs felt like jelly and I couldn't get up. He grabbed me by my hair and punched me in the head, I hit my head on the doorway.

My hands instantly flew up to the back of my head. It was sorta swollen, but I was bleeding, a lot. "Bitch. Go before I fucking strangle you. Get out of this state, out of this country, try to get off of this world. I swear the next time I see you, I'm going to murder you right then and there. Get dressed".

I ran to my dresser and grabbed a white tank top, a black hoodie, sweatpants, and socks. I quickly got dressed and grabbed a bag. He tossed my stuff at me and I put them in the bag quick and neat enough that he didn't hit me again. He handed me a card,"it has 1k on it. Spend it wisely. You're not getting a penny more from me, unless you want to end up in a body bag. I'll pay for the coffin i'll be putting you in".

He made me go downstairs and punched me in the nose. I fell backwards off the building steps and landed on the sidewalk. He tossed my bag at me and then slammed the door. My nose was bleeding, but I had to get out of here then worry about it.

~

I managed to buy a last minute ticket to Los Angeles, California. I have 3rd class tickets, they were expensive because I live in Florida. I sat down in my seat, ready for the long trip ahead of me.