Favorite boy

Me and sam woke up about "3 hours" later. I woke up first, i shook him. Sammy babe, wake up, He "woke up" with a smile. Awe hii sleepy! I said getting happy cause his hair was messy. Hey babe, he said still smiling at me. Your so cute samual, your cuter baby girl, he said getting up out of bed. I should go home baby, i "said" to him. NOO! Stay i love having you here with me. Sam its already 7:00 and any later my parents will be on my back. Oh alright he said getting upset, i walked over to him and pushed his cheeks up. Cheer up baby boy, i looked into his eyes and smiled, which made him give me the cutest smile.

I love you he "said" i love you more. I hugged him, then kissed his lips. Tomorrow after school want to go to the mall maybe? Yes! He "replied". Okay, i said "i love you" once more and went home. I got home and my dad was sitting on the couch, "hey" dad i "said". Where were you? He "asked", you didnt know? I was with sammy, i already told mom. Sams a good kid, he "said". Ik dad, can we go to the mall after school tomorrow? I "asked" with sammy? "He replied" yes, dad. Well idk do you have money? Oh no, can i borrow 40 dollars? Lina.. He said strickly, pleasee dadd!!? "Fine"! Il give it to you in the morning, alright? Alright then thanks dad. I smiled at him.

I went upstairs, and put on sams big t-shirt he let me borrow. I put my hair up into a bun, and washed my face, then brushed my teeth. I went to the bathroom. I picked out my outfit for school, and i picked my sleevless beatles, band T with some small blue denim shorts, along with my black converse hightops, i picked out some handmade bracelets, with my long necklace with a dreamcatcher on it, which sammy got it for me. I set up my clothes on my dresser, and got in bed, and was just browsing through my phone, turned my fan on and went to bed.

(Sams POV)
(On the phone with gilinsky)

(Sam): man i love her so much!
(Gilinsky): i can tell bro.
(Sam): i just don't know if she appreciates how i treat her.
(Gilinsky): well... Does she smile when you look at her, and does she like going all the way??
(Sam): yes, yes she does.. I "said" laughing my ass off.
(Gilinsky): k.. Then she enjoys you and sex.
(Sam): bro im currently dieing.
(Gilinsky): thats not something im suppost to be doing. Thats lina's job.
(sam): hahaha alright bro, seeya.
(Gilinsky): alright, by wilkison.
(Sam): "i hung up".
---------
(YOUR POV)
It was now morning, and i woke up and directly went pee, and brushed my teeth. I put my clothes on and curled my hair, into more of wavy kind of curls. I put my jewelry on, and got my back pack and went down stairs. Hey dad can i have the money? Oh woww... No good morning, or at least a hey dad?? Sorry, hey dad whats up? He "laughed" he gave me the 40 dollars. I said bye to my mom and dad, and "said" il just stop by starbucks to get some breakfast, and a drink.

I "thought" to my self another day with sammy means everything to me. And i "smiled" at my thought. I got in my car, and drove to starbucks. I got inside starbucks, and immediately saw my old boyfriend. I tried to keep my focus forward, and tried to see what i would want. I felt someone tug on my arm, i looked and it was a cute baby. Awee! I "said" and smiled. Im so sorry, the baby's mom said holding her. No, no! Its alright i love babies. Oh, good she "said" and smiled. I waved to the baby, and she smiled. Whats her name? I "asked" her name is tera, awee hi tera! She covered her face. Oh my god she is so adorable. Thank you so much! The mom said, and your name the mom "asked" oh my name is Lina. Thats is a gorgeous name! Awe thank you! My names holly, the mom said. Omg i have always loved that name! Thank you! Your welcome, i "said" and smiled with my teeth.
------
I ordered a raspberry passion fruit iced tea with a couple raspberries in it, with a little cheesecake brownie. I drove to school, and went to the cafeteria. To find sam sitting next to a girl, but he kept looking at her awkwardly. I kept my distance for about 4 minutes, until she got up and went with jack j. I walked over to sammy, hey baby! He "said" smiling. Hi i "said" back, who was the girl? Oh that was johnsons girlfriend, she was waiting with me until he came back over to the table, from getting something to eat. Oh. I "replied" back. Yeah. He "said".