chapter 4

Tamaki gave a small 'oh' in surprise then a squeak when he was picked up, giggling like crazy and blushed furiously when the redhead kissed him, although it was hard for him to try to kiss back due to his giggles and his smile. As Kiri broke the kiss he chuckled softly. "Awww my Baby is flustered". Tamaki giggled more and smiled adorably, he was glad that he could make Kirishima happy. "Oh, q-question.." the bluenette stuttered softly, his shy boy nature coming in to play as he continued to hold onto the bunny. Kiri nodded and smiled. "Yes Babyboy what is it? Is it something bad Baby?" Tamamki shook his head "No not bad, but can we get my stuff from home...? I don't just wanna leave it there..." Tamaki asked shyly. A huge smile pulled on Kiri's cheeks. "Sure Baby! I will drive with you to your house." Tamaki smiled and gave a soft giggle "Okay" the bluenette smiled sweetly. "But we need to change you into a other onsie." Kiri smiled and carried him upstairs, changing Tama into a grey bunny dress. Tamaki pouted for a second then seen the little dress in the mirror of the room and then gave a little giggle at just how cute it was. He flipped the hood up that was attached and held the little bunny ears up with another giggle. "I'm a bunny!" He smiled cutely, then picked up the gray plush bunny. "I look like Mr. Carrots" The bluenette smiled sweetly. Kiri cried softly and kissed Tama deeply. He loved how happy he was. Tamaki kissed back this time, holding onto the bunny contently, he was glad that Kirishima was happy. Eijiro brought Tamaki to his car and put him in the passenger seat. It was fluffy, in grey with bunny ears but only this seat.

Tamaki gave a small happy giggle at how adorable it was. The bluenette really enjoyed just how soft the seat was and giggled some more. The blue haired boy then buckled up, continuing to hold onto the small bunny and gave a soft smile to Kirishima. Eijiro smirked and started to drive. He rubbed his crotch with one hand and bit his lip. Tamaki looked out the window, oblivious to Kirishima's actions and held the bunny contently in his lapKiri whined. "Why did you cover there how I could have touched!?" Tamaki blushed like crazy and seemingly on instinct and out of sheer embarrassment whined back at the redhead "D-Don't sound like such a pervert!!" Kirishima laughed. "So you don't like it when I talk about touching your beautiful body and how I rail you so hard~" The blue eye blushed like crazy and hid his face in his hands with an embarrassed whine. "K-Kirishima!!!" The poor boy whines out. The red haired male growled and grabbed the blue haired boy's neck. "It's Daddy!" Tamaki gasped and his breath hitched. The bluenette blushed like crazy giving a small whine and tried to prevent himself from rubbing his thighs together. "P-Please- ngh- Daddy don't d-do that-" Tamaki stopped to give a pleased breath, holding onto Kirishima's arm. Kirishima said in a deep but not too harsh voice, "Grab the bunny and hold it close with your other hand. I want to be able to touch between your legs." Tamaki nodded the best he could, feeling like he didn't really have a day in it. The bluenette simply held onto the bunny with both hands and kept it close to his chest. Kiri slowly reached down between Tamaki's legs and started to rub. "Is it a nice feeling?~" The bluenette's breath hitched and he tried not to squirm much at the new feeling, soon relaxing into it and gave a soft hum of approval. Eijiro rubbed faster and squeezed the little's dick hard. Tamaki gave a small moan, hiding his face into the stuffed bunny toy and letting out small pleased whines, spreading his legs a bit. Kiri rubbed harder and faster. "Sweety you can cum when you need to, okay?" Tamaki nodded, moaning out more, he was shy to let such lewd sounds escape his mouth but couldn't help it. The bluenette soon came, burying his face into the bunny more and feeling his legs shake a bit as he came. Kiri smiled softly. "Good boy! Is it okay with your cum in your diaper or should I give you a new one?" Tamaki blushed embarrassedly. "I-It feels weird...." the bluenette said embarrassedly, squirming a bit.