chapter 17

Kirishima ran over and picked Tamaki up, rocking him back and forth. "Shhh... It's alright Baby... Daddy is here for you..." Tamaki tried to calm himself as Kirishima held him. He placed a hand over his chest and then wiped the tears from his face. He soon felt his heart rate go down to its usual state and he rested his head on Kirishima’s shoulder and then closed his eyes for a moment. The red head softly patted his butt and kissed his head. "I don't know if your parents are still here or not but if they are then we talk to them now okay?" “I don’t wanna talk to them.. they only ever come back when they need something. They’re always gone because of work, they won’t be here long anyways…” Tamaki mumbled softly. Kirishima nodded and kissed Tamaki's head. "I know I know Baby... You still need to talk to them because they are your parents! I hate my parents but we still call sometimes so please talk to them for me... Or you just sit on my lap in comfy clothes while I talk to them, okay?" “I want them to leave, they’ll do no good being here..” Tamaki said and then gave a small pout. Kirishima slapped his ass and growled. "Take comfy clothes on with a diaper under them or I will get mad. And this means no nice punishment." Tamaki gave a small bratty whine and pouted. “Punishments aren’t supposed to be nice..” the blonde mumbled under his breath as he got down, looking for something comfy to wear. Kirishima took out a bear onsie in grey with a small bunny on the chest. "Here Baby." Tamaki pouted a bit more as he took it. It wasn’t that he didn’t wanna wear it but he was already in a bit of a mood now that his parents were here. Kirishima looked in the onsie. "Where is the diaper Baby? Didn't you listen?"