HOW I MAKE MY FIRST IMPRESSION.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

Chapter contains mentions of suicide and describes a panic attack. Proceed carefully.

THANK YOU.

--------------------------------

Phantom Appreciation Central Chatroom.

Haikyuuboyz : phantoms been granted immunity? Everything is alright in the world suddenly

INeedsleep : lol the cops cudnt catch her so they gave her immunity. imagine being so incompetent.

MayTheWorldDie : I knowwwwwww. cant believe it either.

Rileyyy : did yall c how phantom and the vigilante shot took out the mad scientist two cities over? Crazy.

Haikyuuboyz : also theres this rumor that Phantom gives out numbers to the victim to contact in case they need more help again. protect her. pls

Bailyble : shes going to Westbridge to try to be an actual hero too. i dont understand y. shes already doing gud. Y?

RandomUser1 : i suspect itz cuz .... dunno man. who knows what shes thinking?

PhantomFan6 : just for shits and giggles. Probably bcuz she can. BDE.

INeedsleep : shes a bamf.

👻👻👻

TRENDING

#phantomatWestbridge
1m tweets

#immunityforPhantom
2m tweets

Every day Global weekly. @evrydayglbal ☑️

Was issuing an immunity against illicit vigilantism to Phantom a well thought out part of a conspiracy? Moreover, does she deserve the honour of being the sole and first vigilante with a near tight immunity?

Read the full article here.

Superhuman Fanatics Daily. @superhumanfans ☑️

Why is Phantom being part of Westbridge a collosal bad move and how it is unfair to the other future students at Westbridge?
On an unrelated note, will we finally find out who this elusive vigilante is? Is it the grant of immunity that is giving the courage for so bold a move?

Tune on to our podcast here.

👻👻👻

When I trudge up near the gates of Westbridge Hero Academy, I feel nothing but dread and second doubts. What was I thinking? I'd hoped, rather wistfully and regretfully in equal measure, that I did finally lose my impulsive streak.

It had been hiding under the layers of stubborn recklessness.

If I'd have to describe Westbridge Hero Academy in one word, I'd say that it was looming. It made me feel small despite my accolades and it was just so huge.