Part 7

Tony rolled his eyes.

"They have been arguing for THIRTY MINUTES." said Loki.

"You're telling me this all happened in one day?" Clint asked.

"NOT MY FAULT HE'S FRUSTRATING!" I yelled.

"Are you gonna stop her?" Steve asked Tony.

"Yes please stop her, Stark please, I beg you." Thor said.

"Her? What about Bucky? She said he crashed her car."

"Look it was an accident." Steve said.

"NO IT WASN'T MR. MUSCLES, HE BLAMED ME WHEN HE CLEARLY DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO DRIVE THEN GRABBED MY CHIN I NEVER GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO TOUCH ME AND HOW WAS I IN THE WAY I WAS DRIVING!" I said.

"I need a drink." Rhodey said, walking off as quickly as he could.

"I'll join you." Clint said going behind Rhodey.

"Vis, lets uhm go out for a while." Wanda said.

"Uhh well I'm off to the lab." said Bruce.

And slowly, Loki, Thor, Peter and the guy with the mechanical wings whose name was Sam, all left.

It was just Steve, Dad, Mum, Nat and me and Bucky.

We were still throwing insults at each other.

"It was only a small dent!"

"You still should've watched where you were going and how about when you grabbed my chin!"

"Oh god you don't stop with that that do you? So what? You were in the way!"

"Don't make me come slap you again!"

"I'd like to see you try!"

"ENOUGH!" dad shouted, causing everyone left to jump. "I am tired of this stupid bickering, stop the shit talk or get out."

"Language."

Finally for the first time in thirty minutes, me and Bucky were silent.

"Great." dad said, smiling. "Now stay like that."

Me and Bucky began glaring at each other, giving each other dirty looks until Nat started to pull me away.

"Ok, you've had your fun, let's go."

*Ouside the Avengers tower*

"Wow, so you must really hate Bucky then." Nat said, starting to laugh, remembering the insults.

"He's a fucking piece of shit."

"Fair enough."

"Oh I'm not done yet."

We both laughed.

"So uhh I know you said not to tell anyone.... But Y/N you've got to, I saw the look on your face when Wanda asked how you knew she was Sokovian."

I looked down.

"Kyle was Sokovian, wasn't he?"

I nodded.

"See, it's torturing you."

"But it's worth it if I'm saving everyone I care about."

"It's not worth it that you got raped and were being abused by him-wait how many years were you together?"

I looked even more down. "About 3 years."

"Y/N! He was abusing you for 3 years?! Y/N either you go tell your parents or the cops or someone or I will. You can't keep this in. I understand he said he'd hurt who you cared for but I think your parents would rather want you to tell them than be thinking of protecting them.

"But-"

"Hun look, your parents are mature they know how to handle this if Kyle tries anything they'll handle it."

"But I don't wanna take that risk."

Nat pulled me into a hug.

"I can't Nat, I just can't, he will hurt everyone I care about, anyway he is already in prison, my dad made sure of it when he tried to.... murder me." I spoke through tears.

Nat pulled back and gave me a sympathetic look, "Y/N I know you find it hard to talk about but you have to tell someone because it's weighing you down, it shows."

"Really?"

Nat nodded.

"......Ok, fine but not now, not today, in a few days, baby steps, I need time."

"Ok, promise?"

"I promise."

Nat smiled, "Ok now let's go shopping before I drop dead."

"Sure." I said laughing.

*Meanwhile at the compound*

"Steve, she is THE most fucking irritating person ever, you haven't met her."

"Language! And well think about it from her perspective, Buck, she might seem annoying to you but that can go both ways, also you did crash into her car."

"Ok, whose side are you on?"

"I'm not taking sides, that creates more arguments."

Bucky rolled his eyes.

*In the kitchen*

"Tony?" asked Pepper.

"Yes Honey."

"Did you notice Y/N's face when she heard Wanda's accent?"

Tony stopped what he was doing and paused to turn around and face Pepper.

"Yeah, yes I did"

"It probably brought back memories of..... him."

"Yeah I know, but she's a strong, tough woman, she'll get through it."

"But what if he comes back, if he tries to kill her again, if he touches her again." Pepper said as tears began to fall.

"Then we'll be there for her, he won't touch her again. I'll make sure of it." Tony said walking up to Pepper, placing one hand on each side of her cheek, wiping her tears then pulling her into a reassuring hug.

"She'll be okay."

*Back to Y/N and Nat*

"That was A LOT of shopping." Nat said.

"Yes it was, but it was fun."

"Yes it was." Nat said, smiling.

"Shall we go back?"

"Yes but first lunch?"

"Burgers?"

"Not bad, let's go." Nat said.

Just to clarify Tony and Pepper know that Kyle tried to kill Y/N but they don't know about the rape or three years of abuse she went through just incase you were confused :)

Last Edited:
24th August 2022

Word Count:
900