A thousand years later

(Y/n POV)

It's so bright. My head hurts. My arms and legs feel like they are on fire. Why am I even alive? I should be dead. Unless... 

Did it really happen? Did dragons really return to the world of the living? I try my hardest to stand up. Covering my eyes with my hand to dull the light coming to me and torturing my eyes.

As my eyes start to adjust to the brightness. I see that I am in my throne room.  I have spent so little time in this room yet I can clearly see that much is changed here just by the will of time. Brick walls are starting to slowly break. The paintings of my ancestors are ruined and torn apart. And the throne that I am sitting on is looking more like a rock resembling a throne than an actual throne. To my right, I see my best friend and advisor. Thresh is simply laying on the stairs motionlessly, the mist seems to be keeping him still in this world.

It seems that the dragon is fairly young. Considering the only one who is alive is me. Every servant, every soldier around the room is in the same state my dear friend is.

The only reason why I can live now. Is that the rest of my magic power is fueled by the blade that I inherited. It holds the soul of every ruler that sat here on this throne before me. And uses the power of these souls to give unnatural powers to those who wield it.

As I am slowly making my way through the castle. I see everything in the castle is in the same state as the throne room. The whole castle was made from the finest materials that could last hundred years without maintenance. I can only wonder.

How long has it been since I covered the whole kingdom with my mist?

As I am walking thru the garden I see that the tree that I and Thresh used to play under as children is somehow still there and healthy. I can only smile remembering those memories. How our parents needed to chase us around the whole garden to get us to sleep. We spent most of our lives in this garden running around with wooden swords. And laying down under the tree with books in our hands.  

Those were the times when my father was still a reasonable man. And everyone around here loved him. But then he changed. My mother was shot by an assassin. The wound wasn't deadly. But the venom that was on the arrow was one of the deadliest in the whole known world. Not even the most powerful mages in the kingdom could heal her.

After the death of my mother. My father started to go mad. Ignored important things. Forgot about me and about the kingdom. 

*SIGH*

I need to take my mind of these things now. I need to make sure that the dragon survives until his adulthood so that Camavor may rise once again.  

As I am walking thru the city. Everything is silent and peaceful. Every citizen is asleep in their home. Dogs horses and cats fell asleep in strange places. I even saw a raven sleeping on the ground just a few centimeters from the mouth of one of the stray dogs. 

As I made my way to the gets made of Camavoran metal. I called my blade from the mist and with one swing tore them down with one swift swing of the green glowing blade.   

Now I am in the middle of farmland making my way to the west of our island. Because the fastest way to get to the main continent is going west. Even tho Camavor was the "westest" kingdom there is. He knew that the world is round and the ocean to Westeros is 5 times bigger than the one between Camavor and Essos.

I arrive at the cliff. Breathing in the ocean air as I start to change into the mist.  Mist swirling around me with speeds that human eyes could barely comprehend. 

When the mist settled only thing that could be seen in it was a  pair of green eyes. After few seconds the mist started to pick up pace towards the ocean.  When it landed on the ocean body it was already fast enough so that even shot from crossbow was slow as a snail compared to it.

Beware Essos.

For the Ruined King is coming.

(Hello there thank you for reading.  Again I would appreciate some feedback. Let me know what am doing wrong so I can improve and make this story better. I will try to make longer chapters as the story continues. These 2 chapters were to just introduce u to this story and there wasn't much I could think of to make it longer and still interesting.)

(See ya next time)