Club Nocturne

A portal opened out side an old building that looks to have withstood the test of time. Blitso was the first to step through, looking at the building that held the sign "Club Nocturne" a smile spread across his face.

"Come on fuck sticks, we got some one to talk to." He said as the others piled through.

As soon as they stepped through the front door alls they heard was conversation.

Blitso approached the bar, ordered a drink and recognized the bartender.

"Maderna my favorite succubus, hows it going" he said to the smiling girl behind the bar.

"Its been fine, still business as usual" she said as everyone's attention was turned to the stage, where a man wearing a black dress shirt, with the sleeves rolled up, and a golden tie around his neck stood behind the mic.

"Here it comes" Blitso said as the mans eyes turned black.

With the flick of his wrist, he summoned a demonic band and a black guitar and started to play the tune to waking the demon.

After he was done, he went to the bar and jumped over the counter. And focused on Blitso.

"Blitso, my old friend, what brings you to my hacienda." He says as acdc plays on the juke box.

"Just wanted to get a drink with my team. Speaking of which, this is Moxxie, his wife millie, and my daughter Loona." He said as he pointed to each member of the organization.

"Ah yes, I heard something about you starting an assassination company" he said as he gave them all free drinks. "On the house"

"So what is this place" Moxxie asked.

"This is club nocturne, a place for everyone,  and I am Noctrum, a former crossroads demon, back when Lucifer made deals."

"Everyone, including humans?" Loona asked earning a laugh from everyone at the bar.

"Yes of course, tho not from your dimension" he said earning confused looks from everyone except for Blitso. "You see, in other dimensions, demons live along side humans, vampires, werewolves, and other monsters of the sort, some even marry humans and start demon hybrid families. Your dimension is a little sensitive to them."

He then proceeded to walk around the bar, a wide smile on his face.

"Noctrum is from the 1800s. Back when magic was forbidden in the human world. He was once human, had a wife and daughter, who were killed because the church believed his wife was a witch, and his daughter the spawn of the devil," maderna said as noctrum check on the patrons.

"He made a deal with the devil, and slaughtered the people who took his family from him" Blitso stated.

"After 300 years of service as a crossroads demon, he bought a place in limbo, and made the bar. Hes been here ever since."

Loona looked at the old demon, who still looked to be in his early 20s, couldnt help but fall in love.

"What happend to his wife" Loona asked.

"Demonic life isnt the life I wanted for my family. So I have remained alone." He said from behind.

"See this is the kind of man, I'd be ok for you to be with" Blitso said " now to business, I hear you have portal magic"

"I should have known, did Stolas take his grimoire back"

"Yes" he said as they walked to Noctrums office.